the 100% directionless thread

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
Trying to refrain from posting in that need to chat thread. I'm liable to get banned if I do.

Note to self: when there is a UT home game don't even think about using data on my phone when near campus. My phone laughed and flipped me off when I tried.

Sent from my electronic overbearing life controller

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Hmmm, today is a rather good day, my parents are over making Thanksgiving dinner, my brother is on his way with my dirt bike, my roommate just moved his Harley back into the living room and I've got a nice winter ale while watching the OSU game :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Anjel

Forum Angel
Hmmm, today is a rather good day, my parents are over making Thanksgiving dinner, my brother is on his way with my dirt bike, my roommate just moved his Harley back into the living room and I've got a nice winter ale while watching the OSU game :)

Uh thanksgiving?

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

I thought thanksgiving wasn't for 2 more weeks :unsure: but turkey is turkey! send me some stuffing!

That receiver took one hell of a lick! I don't think it shoulda been a penalty though. Both of em dropped their head, if the receiver hadn't dropped his head that woulda been a form tackle by the db.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I thought thanksgiving wasn't for 2 more weeks :unsure: but turkey is turkey! send me some stuffing!

That receiver took one hell of a lick! I don't think it shoulda been a penalty though. Both of em dropped their head, if the receiver hadn't dropped his head that woulda been a form tackle by the db.

I started watching the game a little late, was the receiver the one that Corvallis Fire was taking off the field?

Btw, check the HFD trauma thread, let me know what ya think.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Umm, what?

Lots of people without garages, like at apartments, keep their motorcycle in the main doorway so it's not kept outside.

Me? I have full coverage with minimal deductibles. If someone trashes or steals it, $100 gets me a new bike. No biggy.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I started watching the game a little late, was the receiver the one that Corvallis Fire was taking off the field?

Btw, check the HFD trauma thread, let me know what ya think.

Yea. It was a solid helmet to helmet shot, it didn't look intentional though. That's the 3rd huge helmet to helmet hit that receiver has taken this season though.

He gave the thumbs up when they were loading him so hopefully it's all just precautionary.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Lots of people without garages, like at apartments, keep their motorcycle in the main doorway so it's not kept outside.

My old roommate used to keep his dirtbikes in the living room for this exact reason. We'd just run 'em dry then wash it real good before we brought them inside. Never had a problem with gas or exhaust smells.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

Me? I have full coverage with minimal deductibles. If someone trashes or steals it, $100 gets me a new bike. No biggy.

Well, we have a two car garage, and there's room in there for it...but he likes to keep it in the living room during winter. I'm not sure why, but hey, it looks good and it's out of the way. :p

Yeah Rob, I got home right as they had the FD pulling onto the field. It's not too bad of a game, I'm pretty excited for the U of O game tonight though :p

JPINFV

Gadfly
So the neo-nazis are protesting outside of city hall. Sigh, why are people this stupid?

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
CTOS AW-160 today, oh how I hate online EMS courses. On the bright side the CBRNE Operations level course mon-wed should be awesome.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
So the neo-nazis are protesting outside of city hall. Sigh, why are people this stupid?

Such a self-righteous and obnoxious act...I can see how that compares to my post in the "Pediatric Trauma, HFD" thread :p

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
All it's doing is creating problems. They aren't furthering their cause from what I have read, but I don't pay a whole lot of attention to it. I do think its funny the NYPD took all their heaters due to the fire hazard :rofl: put that in your pipe and smoke it along with whatever else they're smoking.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Someone give me a good hw pandora station. Mine was killing it for a while but now it's falling on it's face :/

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Someone give me a good hw pandora station. Mine was killing it for a while but now it's falling on it's face :/

Cher station

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

One eyed doll?

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

Someone has to suck up all that extra stupidity I guess.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I love how I spend 3 hours doing a required online course then I can't figure out how to print my certificate of completion for the life of me... :rolleyes:

The print certificate button brings up a page that says "This Page Cannot Be Displayed" Grrrrrrr