the 100% directionless thread

Sasha

Forum Chief
Really I pictured you as a bean pole. And 5'9.

Right I picture the smartie pants of the forum as thin frail mousy little guys with harry potter glasses.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

Anjel

Forum Angel
Haha. Nope. 6'2" and 240. Anything but a beanpole. Luckily, the flight suits are slimming. ;)

Haha well I was way off. now I have a completely different pic in my head lol

I could have some fun with this.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Right I picture the smartie pants of the forum as thin frail mousy little guys with harry potter glasses.

No thats just linuss. And doogie lol

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I love our little vanbulances. They are smaller so its alot easier to get thru traffic.

I like our boxes cause I can stand straight up in the box :p

Yea I'm just a little guy. :rofl:

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
I like our boxes cause I can stand straight up in the box :p

Yea I'm just a little guy. :rofl:
gee, you must be really short. I Am always smacking my head on the ceiling grip bar, doorways and such in the squad.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Well, it's nice to know I was skinny in someone's mind. hahah

meh...i prefer bigger guys lol

You are cuter now in my mind ;)

Anjel

Forum Angel

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
I appreciate the room and like a center mount too, but I don't think
vanbulances are "crappy patient care" or any of the other malarky I hear. I find it ironic many of the loudest complainers about type IIs want to work in HEMS.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Christmas music is playing!!!!!

Sasha

Forum Chief
Christmas music is playing!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!!!!!

BRING ON THE PEPPERMINT!!!!!!

NSEMS

Forum Probie
Well, today is a great day. I'm an employed EMT in the saturated and high unemployment state of Massachusetts and they matched my pay rate of my last career. Woot!

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I love this time of year too...it gives me another things to :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: about :ph34r:

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
gee, you must be really short. I Am always smacking my head on the ceiling grip bar, doorways and such in the squad.

Not that short! I'm 5'8"-9". I still have to watch my head on the grab bar on the roof, going in and out of the doors and what not :p

NSEMS

Forum Probie
Not that short! I'm 5'8"-9". I still have to watch my head on the grab bar on the roof, going in and out of the doors and what not :p

You know hes not that short because when someones short they add the 1/4 inch to their hight total

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
You know hes not that short because when someones short they add the 1/4 inch to their hight total

The 5'9" is definitely while wearing duty boots haha.