the 100% directionless thread

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Dark sunglasses, open book on the lap :ph34r:

I'm toying around with it being radiation, I've been sitting in a quite a few g-tube placements lately without a sweet lead vest on. :wacko:

Since I've got you here, what do you use to keep your head shaved and shiny? Y'know, just in case I am just going bald...
Just a cheap set f clippers. Some guys go for the smooth q ball look but not me.

MassEMT-B

Forum Captain
Dark sunglasses, open book on the lap :ph34r:

I'm toying around with it being radiation, I've been sitting in a quite a few g-tube placements lately without a sweet lead vest on. :wacko:

Since I've got you here, what do you use to keep your head shaved and shiny? Y'know, just in case I am just going bald...

According to one guy I met who was balding at 20, lots and lots of baby oil to get that nice and shiny ;).

KempoEMT

Forum Lieutenant
The online ICS courses are soooo boring... Why can't they make them movies, with hot chicks? and for the ladies, hot guys? I mean honestly, sitting in front of a computer, reading lots of text about placement of the Incident command post, when they could put up a picture saying "your incident is here, keep your ICP close by, but not in the incident location, but near it." Wouldn't that be easier, and way more easy to teach to more people?

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
The online ICS courses are soooo boring... Why can't they make them movies, with hot chicks? and for the ladies, hot guys? I mean honestly, sitting in front of a computer, reading lots of text about placement of the Incident command post, when they could put up a picture saying "your incident is here, keep your ICP close by, but not in the incident location, but near it." Wouldn't that be easier, and way more easy to teach to more people?

ICS is awful. Ill agree with you there. Did 100, 200 and 700 in the same day...

:shootme:

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief

Talk to the creators of super sexy CPR.

Maybe they can do a "Super Sexy NIMS"

Last edited by a moderator:

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
...how does one make ped and infant CPR "sexy?"

On second thought, just don't tell me...

There is absolutely no way those can be made sexy. Ugh *shudder*

Last edited by a moderator:

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
Hey semicute ER nurse that was nice of you to downplay and question our treatments infront the patient.

But I bet you're loving that big IV now that the patient needs a big bolus. you're welcome.

Meursault

Organic Mechanic
Citizens, thanks for making sure my partner and I are still alive but please let us get a little sleep we have been getting hammered with calls.

We had 3 people at different times come up to the window and make sure we are alive lol

Hey, around here they either complain to us or complain to dispatch, as if living in the truck for up to 16 hours wasn't punishment enough. Apparently, a surgeon at Big Teaching Hospital went so far as to take photos of a crew parked nearby to send in with his complaint.

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
Hey, around here they either complain to us or complain to dispatch, as if living in the truck for up to 16 hours wasn't punishment enough. Apparently, a surgeon at Big Teaching Hospital went so far as to take photos of a crew parked nearby to send in with his complaint.

Yeah that's happened to me before. The supervisor called and us and said he was sent a pic of us asleep in the cab. I told him that was great and I was going back to sleep unless he had something important to tell me. I was parked in a dark hole of a spot where no one could see us unless the walked up to our windows.

vamike

Forum Crew Member
90 degrees and humid here. tired of sweating already.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
Yeah that's happened to me before. The supervisor called and us and said he was sent a pic of us asleep in the cab. I told him that was great and I was going back to sleep unless he had something important to tell me. I was parked in a dark hole of a spot where no one could see us unless the walked up to our windows.

Ah, the good old days...this brings me right back. We didn't get much sleep on days like this because you had to keep moving in order for the air conditioner to work.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Ah, the good old days...this brings me right back. We didn't get much sleep on days like this because you had to keep moving in order for the air conditioner to work.

Thank god for the high idle in our trucks. It cranks out the air as soon as u push the emergency brake

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown is back but be warned, Brown has been significantly changed, and the Browns will no longer tolerate crap from anybody.

*Brown rummages around for Brown's Cat in the Hat hat

That is all.

bigbaldguy

Brown is back but be warned, Brown has been significantly changed, and the Browns will no longer tolerate crap from anybody.

That is all.

IMG_20110605_220917.jpg

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown is a B52 bomber made in 1986??? NO WAI!!!

bigbaldguy

Brown is a B52 bomber made in 1986??? NO WAI!!!

That package was on my doorstep yesterday. Browns back and that package shows up. Creepy huh? There's only one explanation. Brown was trapped a a box shipped around the world and finally got out. Welcome back Brown we missed yah :)

JPINFV

Gadfly

That is all.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg2AezJo8aQ[/YOUTUBE]