the 100% directionless thread

Anjel

Forum Angel
Im pretty sure my partners mad at me lol soo... Ill probably end up in a cooler of ice or something. (bonus points if u get that refefence)
<br />
<br />
Hangover 2? :3<br />
<br />
If I'm right, can I has a cookie? :D

*Hands over bag of cookies*

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
My partner is passed out on the couch. Note to self: don't let said partner eat chili cheese fries before passing out on the couch. I swear I can see the gas cloud hanging above her. :wacko:

SnaKiZe

Forum Crew Member
*Hands over bag of cookies*

NOM NOM NOM!
*goes on a quest for milk*

*finds milk and comes back to finish off the rest of the cookies...*
DAMNIT!
*arrives to see the monkey with a fat belly and crumbs surrounding him. the bag is empty8

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?

Last edited by a moderator:

crazycajun

Forum Captain
NOM NOM NOM!
*goes on a quest for milk*

*finds milk and comes back to finish off the rest of the cookies...*
DAMNIT!
*arrives to see the monkey with a fat belly and crumbs surrounding him. the bag is empty8

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?

That's no monkey. That's the volunteer firefighters from down the street. They also have taken the TV remote, the keys to the ambulance and are using the AED to make grilled cheese sandwiches. You hear CLEAR and then OH CRAP:unsure:.......MEDIC!!!!!!

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
That's no monkey. That's the volunteer firefighters from down the street. They also have taken the TV remote, the keys to the ambulance and are using the AED to make grilled cheese sandwiches. You hear CLEAR and then OH CRAP:unsure:.......MEDIC!!!!!!

Lol nice

SnaKiZe

Forum Crew Member

He CLEARLY doesn't get the reference.
(Hangover 2)

But it's still funny.
AND HEY!
I MAY BE WORKING FOR A VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPARTMENT. D;

Anjel

Forum Angel

mmmmm grilled cheese

defib-toaster-1.jpg

crazycajun

Forum Captain
He CLEARLY doesn't get the reference.
(Hangover 2)

But it's still funny.
AND HEY!
I MAY BE WORKING FOR A VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPARTMENT. D;

Sorry haven't had time to see the movie. And hey if you can't pick on a volunteer fire fighter then who can you pick on!!! ;)

Anjel

Forum Angel
Sorry haven't had time to see the movie. And hey if you can't pick on a volunteer fire fighter then who can you pick on!!! ;)

dont waste your time. If you have seen the first hangover its the same. except a different city.

Anjel

Forum Angel
You have got to be kidding me.....:unsure:

hahaha its just a concept right now but I would so buy it.

I heard it would be great at reviving old bread. lol

Definitely would save me during my next breakfast crisis.

It would jump start your cooking. Shock your neighbors.

Hahaha I am having way to much fun. I'll stop now.

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief

Just make sure there's not a short in the wires, or you will be having an electrifying experience.

bigbaldguy

No don't stop it was getting funny. Dang it I can't think of a single one. Something on the tip of my brain about making toast so good your family will "clear" their plates?

Anjel

Forum Angel
No don't stop it was getting funny. Dang it I can't think of a single one. Something on the tip of my brain about making toast so good your family will "clear" their plates?

hahaha good one.

Toast so good you will "spark" everyone's interest.

bigbaldguy

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Bring some life back to your morning routine.

Just remember, butter and jelly immediately following the toasting. And the jelly to butter ratio is 30:2. Chew at a rate of 100 a minute. This should be performed on five pieces of toast before you let the next person operate the toast defibrillator.

Seeing as how it's an old style "paddles" defibrillator, it begs the question; do you apply the jelly before or after the toasting is delivered?

SnaKiZe

Forum Crew Member
Seeing as how it's an old style "paddles" defibrillator, it begs the question; do you apply the jelly before or after the toasting is delivered?

doesn't matter. with or without jelly and that amount of voltage, the pt is bound to get vicious hair singeing? (or is it singing?)

AND FOR CHRISS SAKE. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT EXACTLY "DFO" MEANS?!?
Done fell out.
done fell out of...?

I ish confoosed.

Last edited by a moderator:

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Saw a case of Serotonin Syndrome last night, that was pretty interesting.