the 100% directionless thread

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Oh my gosh......... I am having a terrible wave of high school football memories. I had no idea I missed it that much. :sad:

Who else on here played high school ball?

Jackson

Forum Crew Member
So, I left my gf a couple days ago. I'm feeling pretty good about it but at the same time i feel guilty.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Third That.

I especially loved the holiday edition.

Tesla wars is awesome too.

Fourth... and playing it on a Nook Color is awesome. Large screen for Angry Birds is nice.

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
Fourth... and playing it on a Nook Color is awesome. Large screen for Angry Birds is nice.

Yeah, I play Angry Birds on my iPad regularly.. Finished the last level (the recently updated one), waiting on a new release.

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown is not feeling well so had Mrs Brown start a drip on Brown..... Brown is concerned because suxamethonium comes as an inoxious looking clear liquid much like that sterile water for injection, and because both Mrs Brown and Mother in Law Brown know how much Browns life insurance is.

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown is not feeling well so had Mrs Brown start a drip on Brown..... Brown is concerned because suxamethonium comes as an inoxious looking clear liquid much like that sterile water for injection, and because both Mrs Brown and Mother in Law Brown know how much Browns life insurance is.

Might want to give it a taste test. :) What's wrong, you comin down with the flu?

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
Yes, Brown has the flu ... oh wow its getting hard to type and Browns fingers are getting heavy ....

Sorry to hear it, bro. I hope you get well soon, until then your green "DOCTOR" jumpsuit will be folded nicely and placed at the end of your bed, I suppose. :)

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Sorry to hear it, bro. I hope you get well soon, until then your green "DOCTOR" jumpsuit will be folded nicely and placed at the end of your bed, I suppose. :)

Bro ... Browns orange "DOCTOR" jumpsuit is orange not green

He just called me love! *fans self*

Dont get your hopes up dear, Mrs Brown is a lovely girl that Brown would trade Browns orange "DOCTOR" jumpsuit, Oz, and the blue Skoda Ambulance Doctor car for. So therefore, you don't stand a chance!

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Dont get your hopes up dear, Mrs Brown is a lovely girl that Brown would trade Browns orange "DOCTOR" jumpsuit, Oz, and the blue Skoda Ambulance Doctor car for. So therefore, you don't stand a chance!

Don't let Oz hear you say that! He may just dump you out of the heli. :ph34r:

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Think I'm gonna crash early. Class in the morning (leave here by 0600), then a 36 at work, then another class day. Gonna be a fun next few day. Night all.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Just got the breakdown of the exam questions 12 hours before the final tomorrow... and OMG, there's really only 2 people's material worth studying...

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Getting ready to head to class... Start of a long 50 hours or so... Although we're supposed to get snow overnight, which might have my 36 an interesting one

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
It never fails to amaze me how refreshing a real shower is after a 72

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Had jury duty this morning, but was dismissed before even getting interviewed.