the 100% directionless thread

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown is sitting at the airport because Brown's flight has been delayed, too bad its below SVFR minima or Brown would ring up on the Brownphone for Medivac to come get Brown.

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown is sitting at the airport because Brown's flight has been delayed, too bad its below SVFR minima or Brown would ring up on the Brownphone for Medivac to come get Brown.

At least here in the US TSA has the common decency to feel you up while you wait.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Rufus says, "Hi EMTLife!"

Attachments

• rufus.jpg
    rufus.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 213

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
They think he's about 8 or 9 months old. He's a dalmatian rescue, part dalmatian, part german shorthaired pointer (we think).

oh wow, I would've guessed blue-heeler.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
I'm still wondering how you got the dog to sit like that while you took a picture :D

When we're walking we always stop and sit (he sits, not me :p) at all intersections. I just whipped out the camera and said his name and he looked up at me. *snap* :)

NREMTroe

Forum Crew Member
When we're walking we always stop and sit (he sits, not me :p) at all intersections. I just whipped out the camera and said his name and he looked up at me. *snap* :)

Haha nice.

Must be nice to have a dog that will sit. Both of my room mates have dogs, and they don't ever calm down unless its time to go to sleep

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Rufus goes from calm to ballistic in a split second. He hurdles the couch, can jump 4 feet high from a standstill, and runs around the house (inside) at mind boggling speeds.

And a split second later he's sleeping on the couch like a little baby.

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
At least here in the US TSA has the common decency to feel you up while you wait.

Actually Brown has an insider secret for you see Brown was seconded to air duties so has an ID and uses the crew lane at security. Some places like Terminal 1 at LAX have it, and others, do not.

You would be amazed how many TSA agents cannot read and just accept the wave an ID with Browns picture on it and send Brown through.

NREMTroe

Forum Crew Member
Got a question guys.

Now, while im still waiting on my cards to come in, does Ohio send me my cards, or do they send it to my state office, and then the state office send it all at one time?

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
A lady asking if a food place takes British pounds, like no lady, not outside of Britian seriously!

Oh and the order done ding-a-ling thingo at Haggendas sounds like our station alarm. Why do they have to interrupt Browns ice cream? LOL
-
Ambulance Tango 5, require Intensive Care Paramedic, severe brainfreeze!

Seaglass

Lesser Ambulance Ape
Apparently one of my coworkers often lacks a radial pulse. Guess I need to remember to avoid being bitten and transformed into one of the undead.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Holy cats! I've responded to like 10 threads today!

It's obvious that I'm NOT working today.