the 100% directionless thread

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
My first day isn't till next Monday, which is 2 weeks academy, week of driver training, another 2 weeks of academy, and then my FTO.

Still a few months till I'm back in my own truck again.

Oh, gotcha. Well that'll be a fun few months :p

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
It's gonna suck... I don't like FTO periods. I feel like a student again, having to justify what I do.

Not always easy if you know more than your FTO, too :p

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
It's gonna suck... I don't like FTO periods. I feel like a student again, having to justify what I do.

Haha, yeah, I imagine that does make things a little more difficult :p

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I have now successfully made delicious pitas for my chicken gyros tonight, muhahahaha :D

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
USAFMEDIC45's restaurant review: The Taste of India restaurant across the street from the children's hospital in Pittsburgh is amazing. The leftovers we have from our stop there a couple of days ago are better than anything else I have encountered in that particular cuisine.

Anjel

Forum Angel

Sasha

Forum Chief
I had a two day old granola bar and pickles for dinner.

Anjel

Forum Angel

Sasha

Forum Chief
It was actually yummy.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
I had home made chili with steak and cornbread. :)

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
...I just realized, coachella is in the OP area of my new job.... I WANT TO WORK COACHELLA!!!!

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
...I just realized, coachella is in the OP area of my new job.... I WANT TO WORK COACHELLA!!!!

You probably will get the chance to. Coachella is 2 weekends in a row this year. It gets crazy when the strobes turn on. As soon as they come on you will have like 8 people instantly start having seizures. And you get to see a whole bunch of people on different drugs. It gets pretty funny seeing the people start to freak out.

Had a guy on mushrooms last year came to the tent freaking out about spiders. After I reassured him there were no spiders I couldn't resist. I pointed at the ground and said "spider!". The guy freaked out.

Now someone is going to comment "that was not professional" or "that could have caused a heart attack".

JPINFV

Gadfly
spdr.gif

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
You probably will get the chance to. Coachella is 2 weekends in a row this year. It gets crazy when the strobes turn on. As soon as they come on you will have like 8 people instantly start having seizures. And you get to see a whole bunch of people on different drugs. It gets pretty funny seeing the people start to freak out.

Had a guy on mushrooms last year came to the tent freaking out about spiders. After I reassured him there were no spiders I couldn't resist. I pointed at the ground and said "spider!". The guy freaked out.

Now someone is going to comment "that was not professional" or "that could have caused a heart attack".

That's when you catch all the spiders in a suction canister, and when the transferring RN at the hospital gives you a hard time for somethin, dump the spiders back on the PT.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients

That was not professional.

You have to point at the spiders dangling from the tent. Duh! Spiders on the ground are no danger!

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients

One job I had, I went into teaching mode on the first 3 calls, and the FTO just let me finish the 6 shifts we were required to do.

He needed to learn what I was talking about.

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
That was not professional.

You have to point at the spiders dangling from the tent. Duh! Spiders on the ground are no danger!

I love you. ^_^