the 100% directionless thread

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
If I could just think of something to say on the school nurse thread and the oxygen in mi thread I would have a little check box by every thread in new posts.

This is usually a sign that it's time for me to shut the computer and walk away.

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
I don't typically approve of poking at people's psychoses, but if they are doing it through pharmacologic recreation, it's open season.

I don't split hairs even that much. I am of the opinion that people never really lose their minds. Their minds just morph into something potentially more entertaining for those around them.

JPINFV

Gadfly
If I could just think of something to say on the school nurse thread and the oxygen in mi thread I would have a little check box by every thread in new posts.

This is usually a sign that it's time for me to shut the computer and walk away.

I'm down to the multitool thread at this point, mostly because I was a bad boy in the recent NREMT thread.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
That was not professional.

You have to point at the spiders dangling from the tent. Duh! Spiders on the ground are no danger!

Haha. I'll save that one for Coachella Fest this next year haha

JPINFV

Gadfly
That was really funny, too. I watched all 4 minutes and 53 seconds.

The Amateur Transplants are two physicians in England who started performing songs while in medical school. A bunch of their songs are related to medical education or medicine and completely spot on.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
The Amateur Transplants are two physicians in England who started performing songs while in medical school. A bunch of their songs are related to medical education or medicine and completely spot on.

Didn't the do the Wenckebach song too?

JPINFV

Gadfly
Didn't the do the Wenckebach song too?

Diagnosis Wenchkebach was a Canadian med school. Washington University in St. Louis and Western University both have parodies of Bud Light's Real Men of Genius commercials up.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
John Wayne time. No partner for the day. I hate these stupid station transfers into the abyss. I had to go to one station, get my gear and stuff, and then come all the way out here so I can sit in a station without a partner. Awesome.

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Blah....I hate day shift. At least I have the day off tomorrow and a half day on Thursday.

Sasha

Forum Chief
My neck and jaw hurt.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
To join the list of complainers: Thank you VA for breaching your contract with another company and calling us to return the patient we brought you back home. When he could have gone by cab. I <3 crossing the entire county 7 times in a shift.

Last edited by a moderator:

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
That's it, I'm calling the doc tomorrow. This is week 4 of being sick. At least I'm sticking with the general rule of EMS being bad patients. :p

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
MedStar in Ft Worth is advertising for a new CEO, and they posted the salary. Between $159,000 and $240,000

I'm going to get my MBA.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Putting my partners socks in the freezer was either a very good idea, or a very bad idea, we shall soon see

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Putting my partners socks in the freezer was either a very good idea, or a very bad idea, we shall soon see

On those hot,muggy nights I'll usually throw my pants in the freezer when i go to sleep, haha

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
On those hot,muggy nights I'll usually throw my pants in the freezer when i go to sleep, haha

Hmmmm, I suppose that does sound rather nice :p

medic417

The Truth Provider
MedStar in Ft Worth is advertising for a new CEO, and they posted the salary. Between $159,000 and $240,000

I'm going to get my MBA.
Can't wait to get started. First employee I'm firing is Sally .

medic417

The Truth Provider

You'll know bad ideal when the ice cream tastes like dirty socks.