the 100% directionless thread

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
I am so sick right now and I hate it. I absolutely hate colds; my nose is all stuffy, yet it runs a lot too; my sinuses ache, my eyes feel half open, i can't breathe, and i can't sleep

You too? My partner got me sick, and I've been down for my entire 4 day. And it figures the day before i go back to work I start feeling better

Last edited by a moderator:

Sasha

Forum Chief
I have a splitting headache. I think its the lack of sleep and the student combined.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

cynikalkat

Forum Lieutenant
You too? My partner got me sick, and I've been down for my entire 4 day. And it figures the day before i go back to work I start feeling better

I have a splitting headache. I think its the lack of sleep and the student combined.

yuck. I hate being sick! I'm pretty sure SOMEONE in my office got me sick, darn recycled air!! I hope you both feel better. I've been downing emergen-c packets and cold remedy tea.I realized this morning, in my half-awake-fog, that I took 2 teaspoons of Dayquil instead of 2 tablespoons.oops!

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Haven't even been to the station yet, first day there isn't until thursday.

Since my interview at least and I didn't get to see anything then anyway.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
I swear, I am going to die of the afternoon after a 24. I'm a complete wimp, a total sissy. I need to go for a run, but I don't have the energy to even cook dinner.

Note to self: No 24 hour Saturdays without a nap Sunday afternoon.

I can do it any other day of the week, just the nap potential on sundays is remarkable.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
A couple of months ago, I got a letter from the IRS saying I was being audited, because my "Declared" income in 2008 was like, $18k, though they had "records indicating" $50k+. Turns out, my parents accountant for their business messed up and put that the $50k as one of MY retirement accounts. This issue has since been fixed, but it has apparently opened the door for the IRS to continue auditing me...

Just got another letter saying I owe $1000, plus +$100 penalties for my 2009 return since I couldn't prove my educational expenses.

I just logged in to my old college to look up my 1098-T form, which the 2009 form shows nothing, but the 2008 form shows the amount I declared, and in box 7 it says "Check this box if the funds declared above were used for the Jan-March 2009 year".

Now I need to call the IRS on Monday to see if box 7 means I'm covered, or if I still owe $1,000...

Gah. I need to finally start keeping every damn piece of financial information from now on. No more living like a teen.

cynikalkat

Forum Lieutenant
A couple of months ago, I got a letter from the IRS saying I was being audited, because my "Declared" income in 2008 was like, $18k, though they had "records indicating" $50k+. Turns out, my parents accountant for their business messed up and put that the $50k as one of MY retirement accounts. This issue has since been fixed, but it has apparently opened the door for the IRS to continue auditing me...

Just got another letter saying I owe $1000, plus +$100 penalties for my 2009 return since I couldn't prove my educational expenses.

I just logged in to my old college to look up my 1098-T form, which the 2009 form shows nothing, but the 2008 form shows the amount I declared, and in box 7 it says "Check this box if the funds declared above were used for the Jan-March 2009 year".

Now I need to call the IRS on Monday to see if box 7 means I'm covered, or if I still owe $1,000...

Gah.

ohhhh gawd. good luck! The IRS is insane!

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
So I discovered a few things last night:

-Running a three paramedic rig will inherently increase your call volume by 300%. Subsequently, the severity of those calls will increase exponentially with how late/early it is.

-When a gurney begins to roll down a hill, the supervisor will be the first one to go after it...or direct someone else to do so.

-The later/earlier it is, the number of pumps you must take with an out of town transfer will increase by the minute.

-Taco Bell increases in deliciousness the later/earlier it gets

That is all.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
So I discovered a few things last night:

-Taco Bell increases in deliciousness the later/earlier it gets

That is all.

Duh! I learned that my freshman year of high school :)

Sasha

Forum Chief
Totally just ninja rolled on the ground.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
No. I tripped and turned it into a ninja roll.

I don't know if I could be more impressed right now :ph34r:

Anjel

Forum Angel
Haha, what can I say? I'm a late bloomer :p

Who are we kidding here. Freshman year of high school was last year for you :p

I'm just kidding Doogie. You know you are my favorite Fast65