the 100% directionless thread

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
Damn, it was only a dream.

Last edited by a moderator:

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Nope I don't really like driving the ambulance. I'd much rather tech most calls with only the occasional drive session

I would shoot myself if I had to tech most of the calls. I get extremely car sick when im in the back of the rig.

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
I did a presentation at a conference this morning via Skype after my replacement passport did not show up in time for me to actually attend the conference in person. There is something rather odd about giving a continuing education presentation in your boxer shorts. LOL

JPINFV

Gadfly
I did a presentation at a conference this morning via Skype after my replacement passport did not show up in time for me to actually attend the conference in person. There is something rather odd about giving a continuing education presentation in your boxer shorts. LOL

Going for the Anthony Weiner routine?

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I would shoot myself if I had to tech most of the calls. I get extremely car sick when im in the back of the rig.

I do too if I'm just sitting back there with no patient or anything. Like when I play box troll for internships or whatnot. But when I have a patient in the back I'm fine.

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Not at all. I have no desire to be a member of Congress. LOL

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Is there a code for "stripper emotional crisis" in a pcr. If not there should be.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
I love phone cameras. :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307845729.831587.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307845729.831587.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 226

JPINFV

Gadfly
Ummm......something does not look right, what exactly is happening to the blades on the bird?:unsure:
Maybe some green pigs stole its eggs and it's getting ready to attack?

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Today ended up being a interesting day. Went to a farm auction. Bought two peacocks( happy birthday Dad) , bid on Some Cow/calf pairs( lost the bidding:glare:) and came home to mom announcing that our neighbors are giving us two baby skunks they found wandering out of a hole somewhere on their farm. And they think they had killed the mom two days before. Hmmm, not sure I am game for playing mommy to two pint size ticking stink bombs. I have school to finish, can't go to school smelling of skunk. So after being assured by mom that the eyes were indeed closed still and they did not smell, I accepted the duty. Under one condition, that they get deperfumed on Monday, ASAP.
They are cute little buggers though.:wub:

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Maybe some green pigs stole its eggs and it's getting ready to attack?

Nice, better than throwing all the little birdies at the pigs. Send only one in that means business.:p should teach the little green pigs to not mess with the bird eggs.:ph34r:

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
I humbly submit this new abbreviation for addition to those abbreviations that should not be used in a report.

ECIS: Emotional crisis involving stripper

Also see ECISETOH

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Ummm......something does not look right, what exactly is happening to the blades on the bird?:unsure:

Its the new morphing rotor version of the EC-135. Allows it to land in really tight spots...logging roads, residential streets, other confined areas. Really handy, especially on those darn back country rescues. No more hiking 10 miles with a pt in the stokes. All it takes is a clearing 39 feet 2 inches long and about 9 to 10 feet wide. No more of this 75'x75' nonsense.