the 100% directionless thread

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
@*&@!*&@!&#*%@!&^%!!!!!!!!! San Diego had that game in the BAG!!!! And that new kicker of theirs needs to learn to stinking kick a simple 50 yard field goal!!!!!

Whoa there! geeze, its only a game. :)

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
Actors use very sticky pastes and puttys that can secure the syringe to your neck reasonably well. If you stick a "plug" in the business end that has a disk attached (a plastic piece that looks like a big thumb tack). Crazy glue that in the barrel to secure the piece under the skin colored putty.

But run a line through it, concealed in your clothes, so that every now and then you can squeeze a bulb and spurt some blood out of it into the faces of innocent bystanders. Fill barrel with fluid, place tube inside and drill a couple small holes in the barrel so it can spurt.

Oh fun :) :) thanks for the tips!!!

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Oh I know. But I've been pulling for SD for years and they STILL can't seem to get it together! What's up with that?

beats me. I don't follow most sports. Other than volleyball.:D
Some teams just have more issues getting there act together than others. Sometimes it is the leadership and other times it is the players at fault.

CAO

Forum Lieutenant
Stopped by my local used book store this evening to see if I could find any decent anatomy books or the like. I got to the aisle, and a woman comes from the other side telling me that she got the last "wrasslin'" (wrestling) book. I looked at her, then to the shelves full of now outdated AHA material before I told her that it was quite alright; she could have it.

Then she tried to get the attention of her son from behind her, and when she failed, she said "Watch this...I roll the book up like a ball, and he'll come. Just like a dog."

She folded the book in half, and I'll be darned if it didn't work.

...I am still trying to figure out what happened there. I was already laughing to myself when I saw somebody clearing out the shelves of anything related to opium who looked like she was really going to put the material to use, but I almost had to hit the floor just to catch my breath after this woman left with her son.

This has been a good day.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
going through emails I found one from the finance person at the city.. turns out I get extra money for CEVO3 ACLS and PALS each pay check :)

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown no longer wants to be known by such illustrious titles as "HEMS Medical Officer" or "Aeromedical Retreival Registrar" ...

He is going to move to Maryland and become a "Cardiac Rescue Technician", if that aint the most awesomwest whacker-ist Galls approved title suitable for Whacker E. Rescue types ever :D

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Well, excellent ball game tonite. Giants pull out the win over Dallas after a terrible first 10 minutes or so. Pretty good comeback.

But I sure feel bad for Romo. :-( Get better soon dude!

8jimi8

CFRN
National shortage of dopamine

mct601

RN/NRP
considering enrolling in paramedic school in jan... but not sure about going to the 'other' side so soon...

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
considering enrolling in paramedic school in jan... but not sure about going to the 'other' side so soon...

Do it. No such thing as spending too little time as an EMT-B

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
So... the EMS gods hated me today. They wouldn't take any of the usual tricks to get calls. I cleaned, stocked, and detailed all four rigs, polished my boots. Took my boots off and watched two Dracula movies on AMC (Which was awesome BTW), made food... said the q, b, and s words. Nothing. Slow day today. But I loved being back on a bus :D

Stephanie.

Forum Captain
Oh I absolutely LOVE the shenanigans in dispatch on my shift!

CAO

Forum Lieutenant
My area got hit with some pretty bad weather this afternoon. Funnel clouds were touching down around the campus, and you could actually hear the "freight train" of a tornado. Never witnessed that before.

We were given the option to go home since for whatever reason, the school had taken no official stance on it. Ten of us decided to stay behind and finish the lecture.

I was pretty proud of the ones who decided to stay and learn.

I cracked a joke about ordering pizza.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
My area got hit with some pretty bad weather this afternoon. Funnel clouds were touching down around the campus, and you could actually hear the "freight train" of a tornado. Never witnessed that before.

We were given the option to go home since for whatever reason, the school had taken no official stance on it. Ten of us decided to stay behind and finish the lecture.

I was pretty proud of the ones who decided to stay and learn.

I cracked a joke about ordering pizza.

Where was this?