the 100% directionless thread

CAO

Forum Lieutenant
Southeast Tennessee. Chattanooga area specifically.

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
We had some pretty bad weather in Indy too. Hearing tornado sirens while loading a patient is not my idea of a good time. :wacko:

CAO

Forum Lieutenant
There was a 15 or so car MVA on the dam going over the river next to campus. No serious injuries, but from one of our staff who had to go over there, it was pretty busy since another funnel cloud was about to hit them.

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
We had some pretty bad weather in Indy too. Hearing tornado sirens while loading a patient is not my idea of a good time. :wacko:

*Brown swanns out the sky in his helicopter, grabs the Thomas Pack and sprints out of the chopper in his orange "DOCTOR" jumpsuit

Hello there I am Brown one of the HEMS Doctors, want to come for a ride in my helicopter? I am sure that's more fun than watching a tornado :D

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
*Brown swanns out the sky in his helicopter, grabs the Thomas Pack and sprints out of the chopper in his orange "DOCTOR" jumpsuit

Hello there I am Brown one of the HEMS Doctors, want to come for a ride in my helicopter? I am sure that's more fun than watching a tornado :D

Brown! Was you in Orlando this AM? jk! Was on my way into Orlando in I4 EB and was passing an accident scene in the WB lanes right as the bird was landing. Not something you see every day. FHP and the FD had all 3 or 4 lanes blocked and landed the bird right on the highway.

Oh yea. And I love getting up @ 0300 to catch cross country flights. =D

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown's uncle used to be Mayor of Orlando or Governor of Florida or something like that ....

Lol!

And once again, another vacation comes to an end all to soon. Left beautiful east central Florida this AM. Temp was in the 80s. Going home to Spokane where it is like 39 right now. :-( Oh well. At least skiing is supposed to be good this year.

Later folks!

EMS/LEO505

Forum Lieutenant
Brown thinks he has some sort of chest infection

Related to altitude illness perhaps? Gotta lay off the Helicopter lol

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
Hey, Linusss...

If you're having trouble saying something to me, say it here

JPINFV

Gadfly
So now you know nephron is not a long lost realitive from outer space and that aldosterone is not a deoderant? :D

In addition to how everything is bass ackwards.

How do the kidneys control osmolaity?
Reabsorbs more water.

How do the kidneys control total water content?
Reabsorbs more sodium

Oh, class average? 70% (47.83/68) with a standard deviation of 6.1 (9%). Go us!

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
So another bad day at work. I'm currently laying in bed drinking sparkling grape juice straight from the bottle, wishing it was alcoholic.

CAO

Forum Lieutenant
Dear Netflix,

You tricked me into watching a movie with improper use of medical equipment and a whole lot of penis. Plus, it was French Canadian. I hate you.

Love,
CAO

TacoMEDIC

Forum Crew Member
Dear Netflix,

You tricked me into watching a movie with improper use of medical equipment and a whole lot of penis. Plus, it was French Canadian. I hate you.

Love,
CAO

Mind sharing the title so we know to avoid it?

CAO

Forum Lieutenant
7 Days.

Guy's daughter is raped and murdered, and he kidnaps the guy and tortures him.

Had it suggested because of Taken and Law Abiding Citizen.

He's tortured for seven days. He's stripped on day one.

I feel betrayed by Netflix.

beandip4all

Forum Lieutenant
7721f695b323e219490d69f0ed91c328.jpg

celebrationa.gif

tim-lincecum-san-francisco-giants-2010-world-series-odds.jpg

san_francisco_giants.jpg

:beerchug:

:D :D

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
I had to transport a dissecting abdominal aortic aneurysm last night.

Whilst in the ER one of the nurses asked the doctor "Think we should send a nurse along with in the back just in case?"

Doctor looked at me, asked "You're a Paramedic?"

I said "Yup"

Doctor said "Why would we send a nurse then?"

I love doctors that know the capabilities of the different EMS levels ^_^

Last edited by a moderator: