the 100% directionless thread

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll

Grounded due to weather haha

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Always a pleasant surprise when you go to bed and its raining then you wake up to 5 inches of snow on the ground.

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
This game is terrible football. I’m ready for this new “Alliance of American Football” (featuring teams from San Antonio and San Diego) until the Chargers return.

Like....so terribly bad it is living up to the Halftime Show’s terrible level. HOW DO YOU NOT DO SWEET VICTORY WHEN YOU HAVE THE LITERAL CLIP SET UP FOR IT? Instead, we got lame Maroon 5.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Well now that's over I can get hyped up for Angels baseball only to get disappointed by the All Star break.

RocketMedic

Anyone know how to make an excel spreadsheet into an app?

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Yeah court! Ally other subpoenas they settled. Not this one. Bleh.

RocketMedic

I've got the Excel app and can run it, but really want to make it its own stand-alone app, not just a living spreadsheet.

Lo2w

Forum Captain
Woke up to an email from work letting me know I'm losing my station assignment and partner and being put in our float pool on the opposite shift key. Sucky start to the day.

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
Woke up to an email from work letting me know I'm losing my station assignment and partner and being put in our float pool on the opposite shift key. Sucky start to the day.
Indeed.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Going crazy out there. Over a full quarter of the dept is out on calls right now, almost all of them downed trees, downed power lines, and blown roofs due to this storm passing thru.

Not even a named tropical storm... just high winds funneling down through the valleys in town.

They've also been talking about storm surges, even up to 60' surf on the North Shore, like they're closing beaches, and saying if you dont live in the area, stay away...

RocketMedic

So I'm loving the Alliance of American Football. Currently a San Antonio Commanders fan, but the Arizona Hotshots are competing for my eyes and fandom as well. The quality of play is actually really good, the rules are nearly identical (it's not Arena football), and the costs are appropriate. I am going to see a game in San Antonio this season (runs through mid-April).

www.aaf.com