the 100% directionless thread

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Off on Tuesday so my next shift is Thursday :) and Tuesday we get to go to rodeo and see Aaron Watson in concert :)

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
I need to find a partner for Tuesday. Swing shift after doing BLS skills verification. Gonna be a fun day.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
When you're waiting for a bed for your BLS patient, but a helicopter shows up and everyone is now paying attention to it instead of you.....lol

VentMonkey

Family Guy
When you're waiting for a bed for your BLS patient, but a helicopter shows up and everyone is now paying attention to it instead of you.....lol
IMG_0223.JPG

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
That moment you realize that this thread has gone on for 3,000 pages...

VentMonkey

Family Guy
I'm still waiting for that scene call where we transport to an LA County hospital and bump LACoFD, oh wait, we did that a few weeks ago...

(Walks out of the double doors with hands in air)

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Drinking and emailing command staff... Probably not a good idea

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
...by all means.
Heh nothing major. Just asked about if our supervisor unit can carry glucagon since they took it away from us.

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
That perfect medium rare steak and all the sides from Texas Roadhouse were definitely worth not going on that date tonight. I can go back to work a happier person Monday.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
My friggin' back hurts. I've been alternating Tylenol and Ibuprofen and it still hurts.

This is no good.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Heh nothing major. Just asked about if our supervisor unit can carry glucagon since they took it away from us.

Why did they take it away? Costs? Did they give you guys any alternatives? If it's cost-related, they should simply implement a policy with it where it's treated like a narcotic and only then even allowed after n IV attempts.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Why did they take it away? Costs? Did they give you guys any alternatives? If it's cost-related, they should simply implement a policy with it where it's treated like a narcotic and only then even allowed after n IV attempts.
Our old QA/Qi person didn't like it. They took it from us and left us with an Io after x amount of IV attempts. And Im tired of it.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Got my new gaming PC all good, got my MIL's (basic) gaming PC setup, got the new (owned finally) 4k 55" Roku TV hung and setup, now just to get the HTPC setup. Got a fresh copy of windows 10 on it and now just need to decide what HTPC platform to go off of. I still need to be able to download torrents and would like to be able to remotely manage the torrents.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Our old QA/Qi person didn't like it. They took it from us and left us with an Io after x amount of IV attempts. And Im tired of it.

IO's aren't feasible in chronic diabetics though. It would destroy the patients bones pretty quick on the frequent fliers. We had one we would run on every other day or so, and his bones became destroyed as well since glucagon stopped working on him and he had **** veins.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
IO's aren't feasible in chronic diabetics though. It would destroy the patients bones pretty quick on the frequent fliers. We had one we would run on every other day or so, and his bones became destroyed as well since glucagon stopped working on him and he had **** veins.
Until you killed him...