the 100% directionless thread

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Went 4 wheel driving and shooting with Mr. CALEMT and another work friend today. Trucks, guns, and BBQ. Perfect day
IMG_2814.JPG

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
Went 4 wheel driving and shooting with Mr. CALEMT and another work friend today. Trucks, guns, and BBQ. Perfect dayView attachment 3194
i didnt get to play with guns today :(. or BBQ. I want your day!!!
Edit: got some nice guns there too :p. EOTech, little benelli action it appears. good show sir!

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Twas a good day. That benelli is a supernova by the way.

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
Twas a good day. That benelli is a supernova by the way.
My gun disease got to me I feel as if I can name a majority of guns on sight now sadly lol. My obsession has been found.

CALEMT

My gun disease got to me I feel as if I can name a majority of guns on sight now sadly lol. My obsession has been found.

That or you saw the Benelli stamp on the side of the gun ;) but we'll go with the first one.

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
That or you saw the Benelli stamp on the side of the gun ;) but we'll go with the first one.
Well it wasn't a tactical or a field or a rifled slug.... BUT I digress ;) still beautiful to see :)!

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
Or if you know your shotguns, the stock and trigger guard are a dead give away. :rolleyes:

I didn't know the People's Republic of California allowed those high power, super military grade, collapsing stock, SEAL sniper gripped, laser beam sighted, civilian slaughtering, automatic weapons of war in the hands of the common folk. I approve, that's a sweet looking rifle you got there.

Flying

Mostly Ignorant
I didn't know the People's Republic of California allowed those high power, super military grade, collapsing stock, SEAL sniper gripped, laser beam sighted, civilian slaughtering, automatic weapons of war in the hands of the common folk. I approve, that's a sweet looking rifle you got there.
If you own something that's black with a picatinny, you're a satanist, no exceptions.

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
Today's thought:
During practicals, if the AED says "DO NOT TOUCH PATIENT," don't touch the patient.

But wait...doesn't the NREMT want me to do critical thinking and, you know, evidence-based practice?
:p

Sadly, there is never going to be an answer choice where you can cite a study and talk about cost/benefit...

CALEMT

Or if you know your shotguns, the stock and trigger guard are a dead give away. :rolleyes:

Wish I could say the AR is mine. But sadly no, I didn't build it that quick.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
I ordered my last car through fleet and got a smoking deal. The wait kills. I HAD to have an odd color. lol
I initially had two colors in mind for my truck, so when I finally went to the dealer they told me both were back ordered.

They offered me a test drive in one that had 4? miles before the test drive; I was hooked and booked. It did take me a bit to get over the fact that my wife and I had the same color vehicles though.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Welp... Denver Health application submitted. Anyone have an idea how many they want to hire and when?

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
So the department I want to work for in a few months when I move back to Virginia put out some online ad for on the spot interviews the day I go home (4 days) and my flight lands less than an hour before it ends. Too bad, it's tempting to go pay them a visit right then and there.