the 100% directionless thread

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
It's always a difficult social situation when a customer opens the door to the dairy cooler while I'm back there stocking the shelves. Do I say hi? Will the voice from behind the sour cream freak them out? I tried hiding behind the skin milk one time and that just turned especially awkward.
It all depends on the customer. If they appear over the age of 50, I usually left them alone. Younger, I would scream "Put that back!" I miss being a teenager.

Seirende

Washed Up Paramedic/ EMT Dropout
It all depends on the customer. If they appear over the age of 50, I usually left them alone. Younger, I would scream "Put that back!" I miss being a teenager.

Haha! I might have to pick out some individuals with a sense of humor.

...I don't miss being a teenager. Relatively equal life-suckage, less opportunity and autonomy. Plus, the friendships are better in your twenties. :)

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
It's always a difficult social situation when a customer opens the door to the dairy cooler while I'm back there stocking the shelves. Do I say hi? Will the voice from behind the sour cream freak them out? I tried hiding behind the skin milk one time and that just turned especially awkward.

I would moo.

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
What was confusing me today. Says Accel. Junctional, but I see what looks like P waves and they aren't inverted. So что это? Sorry about the sideways image.

2e2kp6h.jpg

2e2kp6h.jpg

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
What was confusing me today. Says Accel. Junctional, but I see what looks like P waves and they aren't inverted. So что это? Sorry about the sideways image.

2e2kp6h.jpg

2e2kp6h.jpg
@Aprz normally has a lot of fun with 12 leads.

I would call this NSR. I can see P waves with a corresponding QRS after it in the limb leads and the augmented leads.

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
@Aprz normally has a lot of fun with 12 leads.

I would call this NSR. I can see P waves with a corresponding QRS after it in the limb leads and the augmented leads.
Glad I wasn't seeing things then. Just wasn't seeing what the machine was reading it as, but they were so darn small most the time I was second guessing myself a bit.

Haha! I might have to pick out some individuals with a sense of humor.

...I don't miss being a teenager. Relatively equal life-suckage, less opportunity and autonomy. Plus, the friendships are better in your twenties. :)
Only thing I miss about my teens and twenties is the fact that I was in so much better shape then! :/

When you realize that Jurassic Park will be 23 years old this June! [emoji50]

irishboxer384

Forum Captain
80% of a 15 year career would mean you spent 12 years in country lol. You don't need to play up your career brother. Either that or you have spent the most years deployed, out of any service member by a LONG shot.

Yes 8 years in a unit that was overseas back to back on training, then deployments non stop with voluntary short-notice deployments in-between and attachments to overseas counterparts, then into the contracting world...just because this line of work is beyond the realm of what you have experienced doesn't mean it isn't common in certain circles....but I was waiting on an answer to what I asked- what, regarding my previous comment was naive?

Fry14MN

Security Officer/Dispatcher/FR
heading out the door to do some skiing with my horse! He turns 21 today so we are celebrating with some fun with friends.

Attachments

• 10603943_10153387835658284_7777927479450126760_o.jpg
    10603943_10153387835658284_7777927479450126760_o.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 182

EMT2015

Forum Captain
Well, have my first oral board today for a dispatching job. :confused:

Chewy20

Forum Deputy Chief
Yes 8 years in a unit that was overseas back to back on training, then deployments non stop with voluntary short-notice deployments in-between and attachments to overseas counterparts, then into the contracting world...just because this line of work is beyond the realm of what you have experienced doesn't mean it isn't common in certain circles....but I was waiting on an answer to what I asked- what, regarding my previous comment was naive?

I was infantry. You don't need to try and school me on how it works. Naive due to the fact that somehow after 15 years you believe it to be a hobby. Also that people join so they can wear camo. The other points I can agree with. The hobby part is the flat out naive part thought. Would love to see what your dd214 looks like high speed.