the 100% directionless thread

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Just got word my uncle went to the hospital tonight for chest pains. Only other detail I have is that "they" think its a heart attack. I don't know if he went via ambulance or not or who exactly "they" are or why they think that, whether that's my aunt going "chest pain=heart attack" or a medical professional saying STEMI/NSTEMI :/

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
There is word of a downed med evac helicopter. I won't say where. I have no news about occupants. If you're inclined to pray, please do or send good vibes. Whatever you want.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
There is word of a downed med evac helicopter. I won't say where. I have no news about occupants. If you're inclined to pray, please do or send good vibes. Whatever you want.
Fick fick ****! Last one im pulling up are from the co crash in july. I dont need to be buryimh anymore friends. Hoping the crew is safe

Just saw on FB who it is. Never heard of the company, but still wishinh the crew the best

Last edited:

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
Fick fick ****! Last one im pulling up are from the co crash in july. I dont need to be buryimh anymore friends. Hoping the crew is safe

Just saw on FB who it is. Never heard of the company, but still wishinh the crew the best

There is a chance it's a false alarm. It is missing right now. A crash is, apparently, not confirmed.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Several news sites are saying they found a debris field.

Guys and Gals,
SkyLife 4 out of Fresno went down tonight in Kern County. Debris, including the tail has been found. Unconfirmed fatalities. Units from my company have been cancelled on scene. I'll post more as updates become available. Please keep everyone involved in your thoughts or prayers.

-Bruce

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
Guys and Gals,
SkyLife 4 out of Fresno went down tonight in Kern County. Debris, including the tail has been found. Unconfirmed fatalities. Units from my company have been cancelled on scene. I'll post more as updates become available. Please keep everyone involved in your thoughts or prayers.

-Bruce

So very sad. No words.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Full arrest/ GSW to the head at our local indoor gun range... That's not good

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?