the 100% directionless thread

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
@Chewy20 I love your response to that necro thread.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Moving sucks. Everything about it. Especially when you're forced to move. Even though the destination is only two miles down the road, it doesn't make it any better.

MonkeyArrow

Forum Asst. Chief
Moving sucks. Everything about it. Especially when you're forced to move. Even though the destination is only two miles down the road, it doesn't make it any better.
No. Painting the whole house while you're still living in it sucks.

gotbeerz001

Forum Deputy Chief
Scraping popcorn from the ceiling so that you can paint the whole house while still living there only to be forced to move two miles down the road 2 weeks after the paint dries... The würst.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
I posted this on Facebook. Now there is a debate going. What say all of you? Help me come up with convincing statements for all the people out there that just don't get it
Create a thread about it. This is "off topic". :)

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
Talk about everything coming together perfectly for once...Just to be clear, all of these details were already published in news media and I was not present on the call.

Blood products coming out to the scene courtesy of law enforcement transport, 2x field amputations (vast majority of damage already done) in consult with online orthopedic surgeon, a safe and as rapid as possible technical extrication, and transport directly to the level III trauma center OR on the EMS stretcher without any unnecessary delay in the ED. The patient was flown out to the level 1 trauma center several hours later after surgery and was in "stable" condition.

Super rare call, but I'm proud to be a part of the system that made this happen. Just once, it's nice when everything goes like it is supposed to and has a good outcome for the patient.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Talk about everything coming together perfectly for once...Just to be clear, all of these details were already published in news media and I was not present on the call.

Blood products coming out to the scene courtesy of law enforcement transport, 2x field amputations (vast majority of damage already done) in consult with online orthopedic surgeon, a safe and as rapid as possible technical extrication, and transport directly to the level III trauma center OR on the EMS stretcher without any unnecessary delay in the ED. The patient was flown out to the level 1 trauma center several hours later after surgery and was in "stable" condition.

Super rare call, but I'm proud to be a part of the system that made this happen. Just once, it's nice when everything goes like it is supposed to and has a good outcome for the patient.
Link?

Medic Tim

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
Day 2 into my 15 day rotation.
In other news it has been forever since I have been in here.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Sorry I've been gone, been busy saving puppies...
10986656_10204067245181471_7036503585517011633_n.jpg

COmedic17

Forum Asst. Chief
That awkward moment when you go to a theme park on vacation...get obliterated and remember nothing -_-... My daughter had a great time though.