the 100% directionless thread

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Really your first? I'm surprised, I've had two hotloads since I have been on ALS!

Remember who was my partner when I was on ALS and where dispatch always puts her. No need to fly anyone when your at the most 10 minutes away from the trauma center.

Paramedic internship is done! Last day was today and I feel amazing right now. Yeah:D:D:D

Anjel

Forum Angel
Stupid people. If I am going to give you pain meds for a bull:censored::censored::censored::censored: complaint, don't hit me.

You get nothing.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Remember who was my partner when I was on ALS and where dispatch always puts her. No need to fly anyone when your at the most 10 minutes away from the trauma center.

Haha true. We tried to go to straight to loma linda for a peds trauma the other day, dog bite to the face, took off half her nose with full thickness puncture wounds on the cheek. That city fire called that cities hospital and made it sound like we should just go there, so they said to bring her there. Guess who we transferred an hour later to go to loma linda for pediatric trauma / plastic surgery?

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Happy turkey day guys.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Gobbel gobbel!

Anjel

Forum Angel
Gobble to you wobble!!!

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Working on the medic unit today. Our department let's us split from our partner and take the reserve truck to head home for thanksgiving. We rearrange station assignments so we're close to home. I'll be enjoying turkey at home in an hour or two.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Working on the medic unit today. Our department let's us split from our partner and take the reserve truck to head home for thanksgiving. We rearrange station assignments so we're close to home. I'll be enjoying turkey at home in an hour or two.

That's pretty nice. I'll drop my partner off at home later and pick him up if we take a call. Too bad I'm 25 miles from my house today, at least we've got a good meal planned today.

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
That's pretty nice. I'll drop my partner off at home later and pick him up if we take a call. Too bad I'm 25 miles from my house today, at least we've got a good meal planned today.

Don't feel too bad. I'm chilling at the wrong corner of the county from my house with leftover Chinese for lunch. That's ok, I get pie later :)

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Don't feel too bad. I'm chilling at the wrong corner of the county from my house with leftover Chinese for lunch. That's ok, I get pie later :)

Not if your family destroys food the way mine does. If you're not there for the first go around you're SOL. Friggin' animals :lol:

JPINFV

Gadfly
In a recent poll, the top three countries visited on Thanksgiving were Hungry, Turkey, and Greece.

Anjel

Forum Angel
I am thankful. For whiskey and sluches and whiskey slushes

Anjel

Forum Angel

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I am thankful. For whiskey and sluches and whiskey slushes

Hahaha atta girl

Now that is awesome.

Not many places out there that look after you like that...I guess one gesture isn't the end all be all though.

I got today off cause my friend needed tomorrow off so he could drive to Oregon with his gf. I didn't realize that me trading for thanksgiving off resulted in me having to work Friday AND Saturday. :-/

At least my partner is my favorite one.

Last edited by a moderator:

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
Happy Thanksgiving all. Be safe out there.