the 100% directionless thread

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Found out I have only two semesters for my associate paramedic degree. College I used to go to is giving me full credits equal to their program for my cert so I only need some core classes. Then five or six semesters for a bachelors then I get to apply for PA school. I'm excited that I'm finally getting back on track. And I'm scheduling my FPC testing for the end of next month finally too.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
I can't handle any of it, at all, in anything. Salad dressing, potato salad, tuna, or anything I even think it's in. I could be starting on a desert island and I'd turn down a sandwich if it had mayo on it.

Mmmmmm miracle whip and mustard are good tasty things to put on a ham sandwich... yummy in the tummy haha

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
I just love when we're told we have a room at the destination hospital for our transfer...and then still getting to hold the wall at the admissions desk anyway

I just love when we're told we have a room at the destination hospital for our transfer...and then still getting to hold the wall at the admissions desk anyway

I do not miss LA.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
I suppose I should've been more specific I.e. the In N Out helps make up for holding the wall

I did a cross country road trip last year (east coast to west) and was thrilled to find In N Out in Dallas TX

Yes but a C7 at In N Out helps make up for it lol

Good ole C7, I prefer mine in a dimly lit parking lot, as it allows me to get some sleep on the 1800 to 0600 shift.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I'm going to tell brad!!!!!! Lol but ya I loved those transfers out there, they knew to give them to me. Lol

Lol I got this mental image of a brad with River in az getting all pissy about something stupid like that. But I doubt that it's the same one ;)

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I'm going to tell brad!!!!!! Lol but ya I loved those transfers out there, they knew to give them to me. Lol

Psh. Brad hardly ever dispatches for us. Anyway he wouldn't care haha

Anjel

Forum Angel
I give you the World Sauna Championships...

Images Warning. Burned skin.

Yes it is/was real

WHY!!!?????? WHY!!!??? WHY!!!??????????????????

images