the 100% directionless thread

Anjel

Forum Angel
Yup on my way there now.

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm off work till Saturday and hanging out a cabin in Hill Country. This Christmas is gonna rock

Everyone working stay safe and take care. I saw there is already an incident is New York State with fire fighters shot and down as they arrived to a fire.

http://mcfw.com/?p=1271

mct601

RN/NRP
I haven't been on this forum in a while.....

BECAUSE I BEEN BECOMING A MEDIC, YEAAAAAAA

haha just got my card and patch on Saturday, sending off for my state cards today. FINALLY its over and set in.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
I've never done CPR on anyone, I can't imagine what it's like for you guys who do it. I think that maybe I'll handle it well, but when I see you guys post, sometimes I think maybe it'll get to me. Sorry to hear, Anjel.

mct601, congrats on becoming a paramedic.

Sucks that happened to those firefighters.

At the moment, I am pretty happy cause I got close (in my opinion) to the answer on ems12lead. Can't wait for the next Name That ECG.

chillybreeze

Forum Lieutenant
That is awful about the firefighters! i just read about it on the news. Its kinda sobering. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone involved!

I just got thru pulling an 18 hr shift! We ran ALL NIGHt! The dr at the hospital threatened to flatten the tires on the ems truck if he saw us pull up one more time!! lol We were able to get about 50 mins to sleep so when I got home it was all over....fell into bed and slept for about 6 hrs! Now the race is on to get those last 4 gifts that I forgot to get before the stores close!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone! I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday! :)

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
ge4e6ase.jpg

Wait....there is severe weather inside the bathroom?

I are confuuzzed......

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader

Clare

Forum Asst. Chief
Young dude killed himself by gassing himself in his car

Merry Christmas I guess.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Young dude killed himself by gassing himself in his car

Merry Christmas I guess.

Sadly the holidays are a great time for most of us, but overwhelming to the point of despair for others. Something to remember this time of year.

Achilles

Forum Moron
Question:
Sig Sauer P220 which is a .45
Or 226 which comes in 9mm, .357 and .40?
The 226 is a nice gun but I like the .45.

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
I find the .45 to be easier to control. I am also partial toward my Springfield XD.

Why not find a place with a range that has the guns you're intetested in and shoot them?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Got to hunt down fingers and half a hand after a guy decided to try to cut tree branches with a skill saw.

And had a car loose control and crash into an ambulance (totaling it) a fire engine and a highway patrol car. Hit a civilian, who has major injuries, and the highway patrol officer who has moderate injuries.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Wow, that looks scary.

NYMedic828

Forum Deputy Chief
Been dealing with bronchitis for a week now. Have to do my 1.5 mile run on jan3.

Tried to go running today and felt like a 70 year old asthmatic.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Been dealing with bronchitis for a week now. Have to do my 1.5 mile run on jan3.

Tried to go running today and felt like a 70 year old asthmatic.

Hmm wasn't there mention of having time to smoke a cigarette before the rest of the group caught up or was that someone else? :)

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Sadly the holidays are a great time for most of us, but overwhelming to the point of despair for others. Something to remember this time of year.

I wouldn't even go so far as saying its most of us. The older you get the more Christmas seems to just be that time of year when you notice more acutely the people who aren't around the table anymore.