the 100% directionless thread

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
110 ambulances demobed 2 days ago. 5 units demobed last night. 100 getting demobed right now. That leaves us with 138 ambulances still deployed.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Breaking dawn! Part 2!! Tonight!

JPINFV

Gadfly
Breaking dawn! Part 2!! Tonight!

My condolences.

Still+a+better+love+story+than+Twilight.+I+like+Grapes_913743_3075475.jpg

scrubs-better-love-story-than-twilight.jpg

better-love-story-than-twilight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Anjel

Forum Angel
Ugh....just shoot me now......

I am so excited! And I would shoot you, but when my husband took me out to hunt, I discovered I have a panic attack when I'm being forced to pull the trigger.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I am so excited! And I would shoot you, but when my husband took me out to hunt, I discovered I have a panic attack when I'm being forced to pull the trigger.

Anjel your MMR guys got demobilized today :sad:

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Went out with a woman yesterday that is wayyyyy into zombies. Does the whole zombie walk thing with full hollywood style makeup. I was looking at her FB photos and all I could think was wow if I rolled up on this chick asleep in makeup I wouldn't even bother checking her for a pulse I'd just call it an obvious death and pack it up. Of course I'd probably poop my pants if she woke up and said hi.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Reading a thread on SDN, my new favorite diagnosis is acute Norcopenia.

Also ICD-9 code E845.0. I won't ruin the surprise, Google it.

Also V65.5 is "medical student disease"

Last edited by a moderator:

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Went out with a woman yesterday that is wayyyyy into zombies. Does the whole zombie walk thing with full hollywood style makeup. I was looking at her FB photos and all I could think was wow if I rolled up on this chick asleep in makeup I wouldn't even bother checking her for a pulse I'd just call it an obvious death and pack it up. Of course I'd probably poop my pants if she woke up and said hi.

Why didn't you tell me you went out with my ex? I could have warned you!

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Ugh got into a wreck on the way home. Seeing my old favorite partner from my last service come to my driver side window was kinda freaky.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
You OK?

What about your truck?

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Ugh got into a wreck on the way home. Seeing my old favorite partner from my last service come to my driver side window was kinda freaky.

Everything okay?

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
You OK?

What about your truck?

I'm ok. I think I might have a slight concussion, but nothing too major. Truck is ok. I got hit rear driver quarter on the truck bed. It'll go to the shop tomorrow for a new bed, courtesy of this drunks insurance. Ugh still shaken up a little though. Although I think the girl I used to partner with at my 911 service that now works the city might be a bit more so.

Everything okay?

Yea I think so. Killer headache, but nothing broken.