the 100% directionless thread

SSwain

Forum Captain
Well... I got a bad feeling.
But I'm hoping for the best, and planning for the worst.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Laptop <$1000 that can run most current games; go!

I'm looking at a few asus machines that look pretty decent, but I'm looking for input on other manufacturers

Laptop >$6000 that can do just about anything - go!

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
My neurons are screaming! I can't learn anything new if I know the names of 400 children. It's not going to happen. Nap imminent.

MassEMT-B

Forum Captain
I'm pretty sure I either lost one of my paramedic books or someone figured oo a free book. :angry: I really don't want to buy a new one.

SSwain

Forum Captain
Well....hoping for the best paid off.

I passed my written exam today.

Soon I will be a licensed WI EMT-B

Anjel

Forum Angel
A healthy, unstressed mother rat typically will not eat healthy babies. Stillborn babies, maybe, but not the healthy ones.

Still no babies yet.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Sometimes motorcycle clubs (gangs) will actually do some good things for the community and work together.

A soldier from a close by town was killed by an IED. A church group from out of state was planning on protesting at the funeral services. It seemed liked thousands of people were out with American flags lining the road, on/off ramps, and overpasses. Included of all of the people were several motorcycle clubs flying American flags.

It was an extremely nice thing to see.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Sometimes motorcycle clubs (gangs) will actually do some good things for the community and work together.

A soldier from a close by town was killed by an IED. A church group from out of state was planning on protesting at the funeral services. It seemed liked thousands of people were out with American flags lining the road, on/off ramps, and overpasses. Included of all of the people were several motorcycle clubs flying American flags.

That's awesome :)

Is it odd that my trach patient, his caregiver, and my partner are rocking out to Survivor?

Achilles

Forum Moron

Westburo baptist church would be the church and the motor cycle club is the patriot riders. WBC is hate by many.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Westburo baptist church would be the church and the motor cycle club is the patriot riders. WBC is hate by many.

Patriot riders weren't the only motorcycle club there. The Los Vagos was on of the several other clubs.

CANDawg

Forum Asst. Chief

Calling Westboro Baptist a church is akin to calling a dog with a stethoscope in its ears a paramedic.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Well....hoping for the best paid off.

I passed my written exam today.

Soon I will be a licensed WI EMT-B

Congrats!

Why do people protest funerals. Talk about disrespectful.

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus

I maintain that hating the Westboro Baptist Church is the only topic that everyone can agree on.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
aee384d0-18a4-508d.jpg

Not my pic, but epic nonetheless.

Achilles

Forum Moron
I maintain that hating the Westboro Baptist Church is the only topic that everyone can agree on.

If I was an EMT or FF in Kansas city and recieved a call to that church, I can honestly say I'd be very nervous on going in. I know a ton of people have tried to burn the place down.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
If I was an EMT or FF in Kansas city and recieved a call to that church, I can honestly say I'd be very nervous on going in. I know a ton of people have tried to burn the place down.

Dispatch: "medic 104 respond to westboro baptist church for a subject ill"

Medic 104: "do we really have to..."

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
The WBC is in Topeka, unless something has significantly changed.