the 100% directionless thread

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
I read that as "pub crawl" and was super excited...

Maybe when your old enough to drink.

I was going to introduce you to Amanda our new EMTLIFE sticker hander outer but then I realized she was too old for you. She just turned 21 ;P

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Can I meet Amanda? I'm 22 ;)

TheLocalMedic

Grumpy Badger
Maybe I'm just superstitious, but does anyone else out there seem to get a call every time you eat or shower?

bigbaldguy

Anjel

Forum Angel

Anjel

Forum Angel

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Maybe when your old enough to drink.

I was going to introduce you to Amanda our new EMTLIFE sticker hander outer but then I realized she was too old for you. She just turned 21 ;P

Touche sir.

The sad part is that one of my coworkers posted a picture on Facebook of her 2 year old son in a tie...and he looked older than me.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Happy Friday the 13th!

Thanks...I start a 36 tonight, perhaps I'll get lucky and actually get some sleep for once? :ph34r:

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Got called to a dentist office yesterday. As we walked in, the dentist said they put an EKG on the patient and "It looks like Vtach". Had the upper limb leads on the shoulders, and lower limb leads on the wrists...

Put on our EKG, afib with RVR at a rate of 220+. Gave some Cardizem and it lowered to 120s.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Sitting in the occupational health exam room waiting four my physical for my DL-51. Guy comes in via POV in his boss's truck, said he crawled under a trailer that was on blocks and it fell on him, dude was super pale, abdomen was purple in the lower quadrants, pretty sure he had a pelvic or hip fracture, too. All of the staff absolutely panicked. Gave him 3Mg of toradol and called 911.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Sitting in the occupational health exam room waiting four my physical for my DL-51. Guy comes in via POV in his boss's truck, said he crawled under a trailer that was on blocks and it fell on him, dude was super pale, abdomen was purple in the lower quadrants, pretty sure he had a pelvic or hip fracture, too. All of the staff absolutely panicked. Gave him 3Mg of toradol and called 911.

It always amazes me that the people who need 911 don't call, and the people who don't need it, call non-stop.

usalsfyre

You have my stapler

Toradol was a singularly poor choice by the clinic in this case as well...

Anjel

Forum Angel
Just found out I was exposed to TB. Awesome.

medic417

The Truth Provider
Just found out I was exposed to TB. Awesome.

Don't worry, wont be the last time. I used to get exposed so often it took years for me to actually have a follow up test as I kept having to get exposure tests done so frequently. Actually is much tougher to catch than the media makes it out to be.

bigbaldguy