Site not loading.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Is anybody else having trouble loading the website (any part of it)? For the last week or so it seems like any page on the site will only load about 50% of the time. The rest of the time, my browser states the website could not be loaded. For example:

Home page will finally load after the third attempt > Go to new posts- won't work > Refresh, it'll work > Read a thread. Go back to new posts- won't work > Refresh three times- finally works.

I play this game constantly. I'm not having this problem with any other website.

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
I haven't had any problems. I use Tapatalk and the web browser on my phone and have had no issues with either.

gotbeerz001

Forum Deputy Chief
a85b66ad2ef4dffa701febc6eeb0fc11.jpg

Seirende

Washed Up Paramedic/ EMT Dropout
I was having similar trouble earlier today. Seems to have resolved itself for the moment.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
I've identified a problem with our DNS (server address file) but have been unable to resolve the issue completely.

Please let me know if you continue to have issues.

MrJones

Iconoclast
For the record, about 25% of my attempts to load this site return a "website not found" error.

Carlos Danger

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
I've never been unable to load the page, but it often takes s long time to load. But once it finally does it works fine.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
For the record, about 25% of my attempts to load this site return a "website not found" error.
How long has this been occurring?
What type of connection are you on? (Work, Home, Wired or Wifi, Cell)
What type device are you on?
Any patterns you can think of?
I've never been unable to load the page, but it often takes s long time to load. But once it finally does it works fine.

:) Thanks!

MrJones

Iconoclast

Months.
DSL (wireless) at home. High speed (wireless) at work.
MacBook Air.
No patterns.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I haven't had any issues with the site on iPhone or MacBook on WiFi or cell data.

Carlos Danger

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member

:) Thanks!

Probably 8 months? I'm either on my iPhone, iPad, or MacBook Air. Happens on both cell or wifi. It happens much less now.....back in the summer and fall it was every time I logged on. Now it's maybe 10% of the time.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Months.
DSL (wireless) at home. High speed (wireless) at work.
MacBook Air.
No patterns.

Probably 8 months? I'm either on my iPhone, iPad, or MacBook Air. Happens on both cell or wifi. It happens much less now.....back in the summer and fall it was every time I logged on. Now it's maybe 10% of the time.
Thanks guys. What browser are you using?

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Thanks for the feedback. We'll look into it. If it happens again please let me know ASAP and provide as much detail as possible so we can see if we can replicate it and get to the bottom of it.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
The issue was addressed a few days ago and at this point it should no longer be an issue. If it is please let me know.

To be technical, the server DNS zones were corrupt and included entries pointing to old IP addresses.

If you have any issues please post in this thread or PM me.

OP
OP
STXmedic

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
The issue did seem to resolve a couple days ago. Thanks guys.