Overnighters!!!

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Okay, who here works overnight? We need to be in chat more!

I'm sitting here, using my phone as a wireless modem so I can connect, but nobody is on! I am sad ]: Wide awakeee, bleh! ;] Come on, so who works overnight? I'm 1800-0600

willbeflight

Forum Lieutenant
Hey Ex! How are ya? I get off at 2300 most nights but I will try to stop in and chat, at least for a few minutes before I go to bed. Sound like a plan? :)

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
Sorry buddy, shoulda texted me, I was up, but, using the computer for other things, and I couldn't be in chat too

OP
OP
E

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Sorry buddy, shoulda texted me, I was up, but, using the computer for other things, and I couldn't be in chat too

Ohhh, haha. I texted you for a little bit! I figured you ended up in bed and didn't wanna wake you!

Flight - Sounds good, I try to get on as much as I can, but we may be watching a movie in the beginning of the night.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I work 24s. I'm sitting in quarters now watching TV. The photo oif MJ in thew ambulance is on every few minutes. Ack.

I'll pop into chat in a bit...

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
Ohhh, haha. I texted you for a little bit! I figured you ended up in bed and didn't wanna wake you!

Now, what exactly made you think I was in bed? Huh???? You KNOW I sleep days all week. BTW, I'm in chat now, where are you?

OP
OP
E

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Now, what exactly made you think I was in bed? Huh???? You KNOW I sleep days all week. BTW, I'm in chat now, where are you?

I accidently left chat open at home XD I haven't done that for a long time, lmfao.

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
I'll be working nighs for the next few... and should be on... hopefully...

Buzz

Forum Captain
I'm a regular night shifter. All the day crew people think we're a bit strange.

Then again, so do we :ph34r:

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
Of course we night shifters are a bit strange, we HAVE to be to be willing to stay up all night and deal with this stuff. And, to have EMS folks think you're strange, you must be. That's why we all band together, right?

This post brought to you from the ambulance parking at one of my receiving hospitals.

oneluv79

Forum Crew Member
Okay, who here works overnight? We need to be in chat more!

I'm sitting here, using my phone as a wireless modem so I can connect, but nobody is on! I am sad ]: Wide awakeee, bleh! ;] Come on, so who works overnight? I'm 1800-0600

I work the same exact hours(1800-0600) two nights a week, anyways I'm always up for chat, I'm sure you already know this but it gets boring fast if there is no calls coming in...so hit me up sometimes.....

oneluv79:)

medic417

The Truth Provider
I work days and nights as we work 24's minimum. But still won't see me in chat.

medic417

The Truth Provider
OP
OP
E

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Her plan worked.

Sasha

Forum Chief
The chat really isn't that bad. Depending on who is in there, we can have some pretty good EMS related dicussions.