Forum Lieutenant
Right when I join in it says:

[The Lounge]: minneola24 has entered at 9:47 pm
[The Lounge]: usafmedic45 has left at 9:47 pm
[The Lounge]: WuLabsWuTecH has left at 9:47 pm

Oh the luck I have....

Seaglass

Lesser Ambulance Ape
I get some shifts from 1700-0800, and might also be picking up some 1800-0600 shifts in the near future. I don't use chat very often on any site, but I might stop by sometime.

OP
OP
E

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
I get some shifts from 1700-0800, and might also be picking up some 1800-0600 shifts in the near future. I don't use chat very often on any site, but I might stop by sometime.

Haha, fun. What part of the Country you in?

DawnParr

Forum Crew Member
What is the chat thing that you all are talking off? Just curious. :p

DawnParr

Forum Crew Member
I c. well since i just joined today i suppose it will be a little while before i see that. lol however im a fairly social person and i like to talk... so it wont take long. lol

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
is anyone going to be on chat tonight?

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
depends on how busy it is tonight. Last saturday, we never stopped moving

OP
OP
E

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
We haven't had a call in over 4 hours....

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
about 0330 this morning, we had tones go out for my station. than dispatch says sorry, those tones were not for your guys. I wasnt very happy. :sad:

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
oh, I love the pager or comm tests at 0330. Sometimes you can tell the dispatchers are just as bored as we are, and would rather be sleeping, but arent allowed.

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
it is amazing to get woken up that way. Cause by the time they told us sorry i was already dressed and wide awake lol

Seaglass

Lesser Ambulance Ape
it is amazing to get woken up that way. Cause by the time they told us sorry i was already dressed and wide awake lol

We're supposed to sleep in our uniforms, although we can take off jackets and boots as long as we keep them nearby. I've never really minded... keeps me from groggily fumbling around.

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
We're supposed to sleep in our uniforms, although we can take off jackets and boots as long as we keep them nearby. I've never really minded... keeps me from groggily fumbling around.

i take my polo off, and my boots. and they are right next to the bed though..so it doesnt take that much time. :rolleyes:

medic417

The Truth Provider
oh, I love the pager or comm tests at 0330. Sometimes you can tell the dispatchers are just as bored as we are, and would rather be sleeping, but arent allowed.

I've had people fired for pager tests in the middle of the night.

Seaglass

Lesser Ambulance Ape
i take my polo off, and my boots. and they are right next to the bed though..so it doesnt take that much time. :rolleyes:

Ha. My place doesn't even like boots that need to be tied because they just might cut down on response times...

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
Ha. My place doesn't even like boots that need to be tied because they just might cut down on response times...

and that is why god made zippers :)

Seaglass

Lesser Ambulance Ape
and that is why god made zippers :)

Yep. :)

Although me and my funny-shaped feet are finding it hard to find good replacement boots with some waterproofing, a zipper, and a protective toe... they don't seem to make my old ones anymore.