Fellow Floridians!

titmouse

aspiring needlefairy
This is a big forum and there are people from all over the place. And there has to be a couple of people from Florida. I live in Coconut Grove (Miami), and this is where I am gonna work. How about you?

kaaatielove

Forum Crew Member
This is a big forum and there are people from all over the place. And there has to be a couple of people from Florida. I live in Coconut Grove (Miami), and this is where I am gonna work. How about you?

Daytona Beach here :)
Lived in Ft Laud & Coral Springs for a while and worked at Broward General Medical.

OP
OP
titmouse

titmouse

aspiring needlefairy
Awesome :D I went out to check the local companies that are here in Miami to apply but I have to wait until I receive my certification and card. Katie did you receive your paperwork already?

sirengirl

Forum Lieutenant
Went to school in Sarasota, which is where my heart still lies, but I currently work IFT private contract in Port Charlotte area. Working on getting Manatee or Lee under my belt....

I know a guy who works for Sarasota county FD as a medic and lives in Miami, he makes that drive every shift... crazy bat turd.

OP
OP
titmouse

titmouse

aspiring needlefairy
Manatee???

OP
OP
titmouse

titmouse

aspiring needlefairy
So I have received my emt card, patch and a letter. The thing is that I am in Ocala and my girlfriend told me that that's all that came in. Did you guys receive the award that can be framed?

OP
OP
titmouse

titmouse

aspiring needlefairy
I think she might be trolling me lol

OP
OP
titmouse

titmouse

aspiring needlefairy
Did you get a card from the state?

OP
OP
titmouse

titmouse

aspiring needlefairy
I am wondering if the nremt card is good enough to get a job

OP
OP
titmouse

titmouse

aspiring needlefairy
Central Florida

You guys have some killer mountain bike trails =] I am pitted.

kaaatielove

Forum Crew Member
You guys have some killer mountain bike trails =] I am pitted.

Where at?? None here in Daytona.. In Ocala yes.. Ocala National Forest is always a good time.
Btw.. took my NREMT on the 27th and received my State of Florida card in the mail today.. yours should be here in no time!

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Where at?? None here in Daytona.. In Ocala yes.. Ocala National Forest is always a good time.
Btw.. took my NREMT on the 27th and received my State of Florida card in the mail today.. yours should be here in no time!

Daytona? Ha! My aunt lives in Ormond Beach.

No complaining about nothing! Not even a lack of bike trails. That area is so nice....

OP
OP
titmouse

titmouse

aspiring needlefairy
We drove up to Santos, which is awesome. I mean this was real mountain biking =] hopefully I get it on Monday.

medic417

The Truth Provider