EMTLIFE Schwaag?

BlueJayMedic

Interrupting natural selection since 2010
Shut this down if it's been discussed already, but have you guys ever gone down the path of an EMTLIFE shop of some kind? Just curious, I would rock a tee or sweater and slap some stickers on stuff. Maybe others would be interested?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
They have had stickers, CPR face shield key chains, and maybe even patches at one point.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Yeah, we got some goodies. I'm not sure what the current stock level is.

With the number of people we have here, I'm sure we have someone who has the talent to come up with a shirt design.

EMT2015

Forum Captain
With the number of people we have here, I'm sure we have someone who has the talent to come up with a shirt design.
Soooo....are you saying that if someone were to come up with a shirt design you guys would promote it??????? I would totally rock a shirt/sweater and put stickers on my stuff!

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
I got a CPR face shield key chain when I originally signed up with Premium Membership. :p

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
I'm sure we can come up with something. Let me work on it.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
We should have a whacker starting pack. It comes with lights for your POV, 3 hand held radios, 3 pagers, a pouch on your belt for a flashlight, gloves, and a window punch tool, a set of "EMS if my Life" shirts with matching socks.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Soooo....are you saying that if someone were to come up with a shirt design you guys would promote it??????? I would totally rock a shirt/sweater and put stickers on my stuff!
I'd love to see a high quality design for a tshirt/sweatshirt.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I need to give some cash to try to get a sticker lol

sack jears

Forum Crew Member
I got one of them fancy EMT LIFE Cpr face shields long before I became a member. I want more swag. I need more swag. Bedazzled trauma shears