You know it is going to be a bad day...

slb862

Forum Lieutenant
When you point your cell phone at the TV and it takes you a while to figure out why the channel isn't changing. <shaking head>

MedicBender

Forum Captain
My first call of the shift was for a confused woman doing just this :rofl:

JJR512

Forum Deputy Chief
When you point your cell phone at the TV and it takes you a while to figure out why the channel isn't changing. <shaking head>
I'm pretty sure there's an app for that. :)

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Ha. I have the xfinity app on my phone to change channels. :)

---
- Sent from my iPhone.

Sasha

Forum Chief
When you wander about the house wondering where the heck you left your glasses and realize hey! they're on your face, that's why you can see without poking yourself in the eye this morning.

sirengirl

Forum Lieutenant
When you wander about the house wondering where the heck you left your glasses and realize hey! they're on your face, that's why you can see without poking yourself in the eye this morning.

when you're looking for your cellphone in the dark and then realize you are using the light of your cellphone to look for it.

dstevens58

Forum Lieutenant
You pull your uniform out of the laundry dryer at oh-dark-thirty, get into work and realize that due to static cling, a pair of your wife's panties are in the middle of your back.

Anjel

Forum Angel
when you're looking for your cellphone in the dark and then realize you are using the light of your cellphone to look for it.

HAHAH I have done that!

Or I was talking on the phone, and the person I was talking to asked what I was doing...and I answered...Looking for my phone.

:rofl:

MedicBender

Forum Captain
You pull your uniform out of the laundry dryer at oh-dark-thirty, get into work and realize that due to static cling, a pair of your wife's panties are in the middle of your back.

I believe we have a winner!

usalsfyre

You have my stapler

Or, you go to pull your uniform out of the dryer at oh-dark thirty and realize you were so tired the night before you merely loaded the dryer and didn't start it.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Or when you are going to be late for work, run out of the house in a hurry, and discover you just locked yourself out of car and home.

Did that a couple weeks ago. The sup had to send someone to get me lol

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

Guilty

Cup of Joe

Forum Captain
I have a flash drive on my keychain that looks almost exactly like a key.

Its gonna be a bad day when I try to use it to lock the door.

....or worse, look at it when it doesn't fit in the door and think "What's this thing for?"

Last edited by a moderator:

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Or when you climb out onto the balcony of your neighbours fifth floor apartment and spider-man over to your apartments balcony, go through the sliding balcony door because you think you have locked your keys in the house, then having braved death you realise your keys are in your pocket ....

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
You wake up in a panic thinking you didn't set your alarm, throw your uniform on and call dispatch to tell them you're going to be late... when you aren't scheduled that day.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
When you get a page from dispatch for anything before your shift even starts.

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
When you catch a 90 mile round trip transfer because your relief was late on a demented patient that could have gone by wheelchair van but the NH didn't have anyone to drive the van. :glare:

(It's gonna be a REALLY bad day when)the above happens at the start of the second day of a 48hr shift where the station your working on day two is around 100 miles from the station you worked on day one...