Anjel

Forum Angel
42577369-4e53-d27e.jpg

Football time

Anjel

Forum Angel

FourLoko

Forum Lieutenant
A somewhat recent favorite. Disclaimer: Photo taken before I signed the "electronic device use = instafire" document

pleasedontfireme.jpg

MexDefender

Forum Lieutenant
FourLoko - maybe its a dumb question but why the handicap parking placard?

one person told me park however you want, if it helps you exit a parking lot that much faster take up 4 lanes horizontally.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
u6aba4et.jpg

New England people, can you name this "hospital"?
Hint... those aren't curtains on the fifth floor.
Postin...

Last edited by a moderator:

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
u6aba4et.jpg

New England people, can you name this "hospital"?
Hint... those aren't curtains on the fifth floor.
Postin...

Is that the Shattuck?

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
FourLoko - maybe its a dumb question but why the handicap parking placard?

one person told me park however you want, if it helps you exit a parking lot that much faster take up 4 lanes horizontally.

Don't listen to that person. If getting out of a parking lot 10 seconds faster makes a difference to the patient, that patient is dead. Especially on non-emergent transfers, there is no reason to not park in a spot near the door (handicap spaces are fine in MA) like any other vehicle. Even on emergencies I try to keep the truck out of the way since blocking parking lots and what have you makes it harder to get out anyway since a traffic jam was created.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346713334.283964.jpg

Wishing I had my mitt and a ball, or a frisbee. It'd make this long *** day go by way faster.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Yes, sir.

Posting over in my former stomping grounds, though I've been in that scary place only once. Franklin Park is one of my favorite posts, beats the hell out of say oh I don't know Attleboro, MA?

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

MassEMT-B

Forum Captain
Posting over in my former stomping grounds, though I've been in that scary place only once. Franklin Park is one of my favorite posts, beats the hell out of say oh I don't know Attleboro, MA?

Hey, what’s wrong with Attleboro some of us may or may not be from there :p.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Hey, what’s wrong with Attleboro some of us may or may not be from there :p.

Hahaha ok I'll be nicer. There's just not a lot do while posted in the evening in that area and the Sturdy is well, the Sturdy. The nurses liked me there, but the night charge nurse probably would have killed me if I was left alone with her.

OP
OP
NomadicMedic

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Our usual default is II, III and CO2. Almost every patient gets end tidal monitoring. It's the most effective way to assess ventilatory status.

But, the medic can choose what they like.

This PowerPoint is the introduction of our monitors to the BLS fire companies. They provide the ambulance, we provide the ALS.

Our monitors boot in "paddles" mode because we want to be able to capture CPR metrics from the get go.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Front row seats at the air races. Not bad at all.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1347293342.486897.jpg