What did you get for Christmas?

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
My twin brother bought me oakley sunglasses. He tried them on first to see if they'd look good on him, and then he bought them for me. :) I also got two seasons of House on DVD (just started watching that show in the middle of last season and enjoy it just about every week on Hulu on now), and then a bunch of fast food gift cards since me, my brothers, and friends love to go out and eat at places like In-N-Out, McDonalds, Subway, etc.

What did you get?

emscrazy1

Forum Lieutenant
I got a nice otterbox case for my iPhone, subway gift card, Bluetooth headphones, other small things like tshirts and socks
Also a Casio g-shock watch.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anjel

Forum Angel
I got a tablet.

A bunch of clothes.

Coffee, perfume, and gift sets.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Some Under Armor, a new iPhone case, and my girlfriend got me a new, embroidered 5.11 job shirt for work. (it's an optional uniform item, so it's not provided) She talked to my partner and found out what size, where to get it embroidered and did it all behind my back. It was great. One of the nicest gifts ever. ;)

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
It was a pretty good year. Got a Deep Blue T25 watch I've had my eye on for a while, a French press/travel mug dealio and about $700 worth of cash and gift cards (the majority coming from my paternal grandparents, as myself and my sister are their only grandkids).

I was more excited about the gifts I got everyone else for the first time this year, since this is the first time I've been in a position to give decent gifts.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Trauma_Junkie

No rest for the wicked...
American Eagle gift card
PacSun gift card
Starbucks gift cards ^_^
Some PS3 games and other misc stuff
:cool:

medichopeful

Flight RN/Paramedic
Kindle Fire (Nursing apps here I come! :p), case for it, $50 worth of Kindle gift cards (which I have like $8 dollars worth left, bought "The House of God" and "Taber's Dictionary 21", 2 nursing books, Modern Warfare 3 (which is taking friggen forever to download, everybody and their mother is downloading it!), a box of highlighters, steth nametag, and some clothes/toiletries. Excellent Christmas!

Anyone have any nursing/medical app suggestions for the Fire?

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Nothing for work, unless we start some sort of special ops unit where my new climbing harness will come in handy.

Got some other stuff to help prepare for my upcoming semester in new zealand, which is an excellent gift in itself.

Sent from my out of area communications device.

Joe

Forum Captain
Littmann master classic black edition, a gps, some uniform stuff (patches and job shirts) a Bengals jersey and money :)

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
30 hours of pay at the time and a half rate :D

A nice Invicta watch and The Atlas of Emergency Medicine.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Lowering kit for my dirt bike (I'm vertically challenged)
Dirt Bike gear bag
More stuff for dirt bike
Cloths
Rapid 12-lead book
Socks
Shoes
Floor jack for working on my truck

And just some other little odds and ends

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Electric car starter (combination birthday and christmas present)

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Ski socks, a nice fleece jacket, a new thermal baselayer and a couple bucks. My friend's little cousin couldn't figure out why I was stoked on new ski socks :rofl:

Oh and a yummy Christmas meal from my agency's management. "medic 330 you are cleared to come join us in getting fat, time out 1330."

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
iPhone, otter box, a toaster oven and a battery jump starter box thing.

My house now has enough barbies to keep the girls happy, and enough army men and trucks to keep my husband and son happy.

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
coal.jpg

Actually, supper with our family and excellent family-in-laws. And posting/reading here.;)

PS: no this is not the turkey I cooked.