Well its supposed to snow here later today

CaptainPanic

Former EMT...
Hey guys it supposed to snow later on today, all night tonight and tomorrow AM the ifrst snowfall for Arkansas this year, woohoo!

Downside is that all these damn rednecks get stupid and end up having wrecks. Something tells me I better have my kit ready for when Bobby John runs Grandma off the road causing her to have an MI. Im picking the kid up early from daycare today so I can get stuff ready and get her back here before people start getting stupid. I fully expect everything to be shut down tomorrow. Yippee!

-CP

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
I miss snow :(

squid

Forum Lieutenant
Woo hoo! Snow! Does it ever stick there? Do you get enough to play in?

In related news, it's warmed up enough here for the roads to be dangerous and slippery. We don't worry about cold; we worry about warm. But....ah.... warm spell. Temperatures up to 20 F or so...

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
We're still running the air conditioning. It's hard to feel all christmassy when we're running around in tank-tops and have to go inside because it's too hot out.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by Wingnut@Dec 7 2005, 01:33 PM
We're still running the air conditioning. It's hard to feel all christmassy when we're running around in tank-tops and have to go inside because it's too hot out.
Yep.

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by Chimpie+Dec 7 2005, 01:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chimpie @ Dec 7 2005, 01:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Wingnut@Dec 7 2005, 01:33 PM
Yep. [/b][/quote]
DANG!! We got the heat on up my way. It is 57 today...BRRRR!!

emtbuff

Forum Captain
Lets see here. We have about a foot of snow out side. The heat cranked up and it is about 16 here. Suppose to be some more snow coming in tonight or tomarrow or so it sounded. Oh don't forget the windshield factor. Its just plain chilly here.

Oh have fun with the accidents *knock on wood* we haven't had any accidents related to the weather here.

VinBin

Forum Captain
Originally posted by CaptainPanic@Dec 7 2005, 11:42 AM
Downside is that all these damn rednecks get stupid and end up having wrecks.
haha...nicely put...

and since when did St. Louis get so damn cold...

ResTech

Forum Asst. Chief
Supposed to snow in Central, PA Thursday into Fri with 6 inches or greater. This will be our first snow fall of the year.

Celtictigeress

Forum Captain
Heh

in SC whenever theres snow..there are accidents..why??

well we have the fact SC doesnt have the well equipped nature because snow rarely sticks and it would be too much common sense to prepare "Just in case" like scenerios never happen

secondly folks here are either imbred, stupid, or a little of both

and third...they have a tendency to close their eyes and go.. I suppose its like the caveman with "oooooh fire"

VinBin

Forum Captain
Originally posted by Celtictigeress@Dec 7 2005, 05:26 PM

secondly folks here are either imbred, stupid, or a little of both
:lol: there seems to be quite an abundance of anti-southern feeling around here...

Celtictigeress

Forum Captain
Eh not in the south particularly, but when it comes down that all the women just about "dip" which is disgusting and most are pregnant with their 3 kid and only 18...yeah

"Hey Ya'll watch this" famous last words of a redneck

namaste1967

Forum Crew Member
Michigan is about to get hit by that storm........they're calling for about 6 inches.
NICE.
We're at a cozy 12 degrees right now with about 2 inches on the ground. You should see the motor city when it snows.............just about everyone here has grown up with the snow and they ALWAYS forget how to drive in it!!

OP
OP
C

CaptainPanic

Former EMT...
Well, we got about an inch here - but we have some ice patches here too. :angry:

One being RIGHT SMACK IN FRONT OF THE EMS STATION!!! (wonder if they are trying to get some buisness?? :lol: :D :p ) Because I nearly added my truck to the squad fleet. :ph34r:

Anyway last night they were calling for snow....

I checked outside at 11:00 pm and saw nothing.....

So I went to bed fully expecting - nothing....

But when I woke up at 6:00 am this morning I saw this...

2005-12-08-009.JPG

So I took a few photos...

2005-12-08-010.JPG

my kid heard me bumbling around and woke up not much past 7:00 am
she looked outside and saw all the white stuff so I let her outside to play in the snow a bit before school...

2005-12-08-011.JPG

...and who cares if we were 10 minutes late...

2005-12-08-012.JPG

...because this doesnt happen very often...

2005-12-08-012.JPG

...she wanted to find a snowman...

2005-12-08-013.JPG

...so we looked around a bit...

2005-12-08-015.JPG

...then she realized there wasnt enough white stuff, darn!

2005-12-08-014.JPG

At least we are enjoying it while we can!

-CP

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Awww Princess, your daughter is beautiful, and so is the snow. Great pics!

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by Wingnut@Dec 8 2005, 02:22 PM
Awww Princess, your daughter is beautiful,
LESS DRUGS!!!!!

My daughter is 11.

That kid is like 2 or 3.

Stop wishing bad things on me!!!!!!!!

She is cute and looks like she is having fun though.

hfdff422

Forum Lieutenant
I have a 12 year old, among others, and let me tell you that a 3 year old is never a bad thing by comaprison.

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by hfdff422@Dec 8 2005, 02:27 PM
a 3 year old is never a bad thing by comaprison.
Cant say as though I am a big fan of ankle biters/crumb snatchers/99.9% of kids in the world.