Well its supposed to snow here later today

OP
OP
C

CaptainPanic

Former EMT...
And how did I get confused with PRINCESS?!?!?!

Not that its a bad thing..... ;) :lol: :D :p B)

The kid is my daughter shes 2 and very much so! I just wish we had more snow to actually close school so I could have reason to play in the snow all day and be one of the kids. :lol:

-CAPTAIN PANIC

squid

Forum Lieutenant
It was above freezing last night. Temperature has gone up 65 F degrees in two days!

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by TTLWHKR@Dec 7 2005, 06:51 PM
How much did SOuth East PA get out of that Storm on Sunday/Monday/Tuesday?
The first snowfall - Saturday night into Sunday - Less than an Inch to an Inch. Far North and West of philly got a couple of inches.

Monday into Tuesday: About an inch or an inch and a half.

Jon

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Originally posted by CaptainPanic@Dec 8 2005, 04:35 PM
And how did I get confused with PRINCESS?!?!?!

Not that its a bad thing..... ;) :lol: :D :p B)

The kid is my daughter shes 2 and very much so! I just wish we had more snow to actually close school so I could have reason to play in the snow all day and be one of the kids. :lol:

-CAPTAIN PANIC
Crap I did it again, maybe I should stop posting for a while :blink:

Sorry Ladies, I promise I'll be more careful :(

(She's still adorable)

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
I'm working. untill at least 1900.

Driving in was "Fun"

I've got our Jeep in Hi 4wD.

Jon

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
It's snowing here - most of Long Island has switched to rain but I"m so far north I've still got huge snowflakes.

OP
OP
C

CaptainPanic

Former EMT...
Did anyone watch CBS evening news last night?? (before the plane crash)

They had cool videos, bad part is that they dont have them on CBS.com.

But they showed a F-350 Quad Cab spin in 2 complete circles on a 5 lane freeway WITHOUT hitting a wall or another vehicle - MY reaction - COOL! but Im sure the driver had to change his pants afterwards.... :ph34r:

And in another highlight they showed a minivan skind right into an 18-wheeler with a trailer, when the minivan hit there was a huge fireball and both vehicles skidded off into the ditch. The driver of the minivan got out and walked away like it was nothing. :blink:

If ebaumsworld ever gets these videos on their site I would very happily add them to my wild videos collection. :D

Wingnut, I dont mind getting confused with other girls as long as they qualify as good looking.... ;)

-CP