we have Live Chat!??

ShannahQuilts

Forum Crew Member
I wish I had been more of a chatterbox before now. I don't have enough posts to qualify for the chat room. :sad:

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
In the five years that we've had the chat room open not once has any of those been a problem with us.

Speed is always an issue when I am in there. The chat lags massively, especially when more than 3 people are in the room. I am on a 50 mbps / 50 mbps connection, using the latest Windows, latest browsers (updated regularly), with the latest plugins (including adobe flash).

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Yes, but if we block the ability to cam...

Why would you want to do that?

If people do not like what is on 2pm with Brown they can click the close button

Should you be in the Los Angeles area and would like tickets to 2pm with Brown, call 1-888-CHOPRDOC

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
The speed, response time of the script, overall availability, the intuitive interface, need I go on?
The truth is that the script we use is the best one that integrates with our community. It's not the world's fanciest product, but it meets our needs. We've tried IRC, Java, and other flash chats, and the one we have now works best.

If you have any specific suggestions I'd be happy to hear them, but I think what we have now it as good as it gets with our vBulletin forum script.

CodyHolt83

Forum Lieutenant
It keeps saying that my password/username is incorrect...But I know I'm using the right one.....So confused. lol

CodyHolt83

Forum Lieutenant
Thanks Chimpie...my first day on the forum, so I'm still learning! lol Thanks again.