There's white stuff everywhere...

WuLabsWuTecH

Forum Deputy Chief
How do I get the forum to stop snowing? It's slowing down my page load times by an incredible amount!

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
You don't like the snow? And you're from Ohio?

DV_EMT

Forum Asst. Chief
You don't like the snow? And you're from Ohio?

I kinda like it, Bout the closest thing you'll get here in So-Cal

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Not snow

Dandruff.

Sasha

Forum Chief
TWSS

I like it.

FourLoko

Forum Lieutenant
you've got a sad internet connection then

I thought I was seeing stars though, do not want

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Guess I need to login from a computer to see it. On my phone it's just the normal page with nothing happening lol

Hunter

Forum Asst. Chief
"There's white stuff everywhere"

Thats what she said o.o

OP
OP
W

WuLabsWuTecH

Forum Deputy Chief
yeah, one of the places I work has a super-slow internet connection...

Sasha

Forum Chief

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I like it. I vote leave it.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Leave it till I can get on a computer and see it lol

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
As a compromise I'll remove it tomorrow and hold off a couple of weeks. I agree, it's 1996 interwebs in all its glory.

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Might there be another option? Such as a logo at the top with the snow? We have had other differing logos in the past as I recall and it might be neat to have a Christmas/holiday themed one. It would certainly be less distracting and less likely to draw the ire of people who aren't as enamored by it as DV_EMT and Sasha. Around here, to quote the popular saying/pun: "Snow is a four letter word"

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
The forecast is clearing up.

As a compromise I'll remove it tomorrow and hold off a couple of weeks. I agree, it's 1996 interwebs in all its glory.

Such a great year.

Might there be another option? Such as a logo at the top with the snow? We have had other differing logos in the past as I recall and it might be neat to have a Christmas/holiday themed one. It would certainly be less distracting and less likely to draw the ire of people who aren't as enamored by it as DV_EMT and Sasha. Around here, to quote the popular saying/pun: "Snow is a four letter word"

Yep, one is coming.

DV_EMT

Forum Asst. Chief
It would certainly be less distracting and less likely to draw the ire of people who aren't as enamored by it as DV_EMT and Sasha. Around here, to quote the popular saying/pun: "Snow is a four letter word"

It was slowing my work computer though, and I though I was seeing floaters in my vison... just thought it was a nice change ^_^

DV_EMT

Forum Asst. Chief
how bout X-mas Lights along the border of the page? or at the top?

Anjel

Forum Angel