the 100% directionless thread

GMCmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
It does. Ive got to put some serious thought into this. I would much rather work for my current employer but no telling when they will have another opening.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Next best thing on a road course to a motorcycle. That or a del sol. Fun to sling around the track

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

True.

There's lots of fun cars on the track though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
True.

There's lots of fun cars on the track though.

But few that are as cheap to run

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
them hellcats are like 80 grand when all is said and done. Much rather get a different car if im spending 80(which im not). I can build a dodge challenger in a previous post for 38 grand, when all is said and done if i want(man pedal not automatic)

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
Dude, what is wrong with your partner. She goes from a $60,000+ Ford Raptor SVT to a Ford Mustang GT. Now she is looking at the Hellcats? Haha

How is an AMR medic affording this?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Husbands job provides them with a car that they do not have to pay anything for (insurance, registration, gas, etc). She has also been with AMR for like 20 years so she makes decent money.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?

Selling drugs.

I can build a dodge challenger in a previous post for 38 grand, when all is said and done if i want(man pedal not automatic)

Get something that can go and do man stuff (so you can build back to your man card) i.e. a jeep or a truck of some sort.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Yeah as much as I like sports cars and SRTs....I think my next vehicle would be another pickup truck....I actually really like the Ram EcoDiesel

It's 83 degrees currently, with a predicted high of 112 degrees.

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
Get something that can go and do man stuff (so you can build back to your man card) i.e. a jeep or a truck of some sort.
truck- just about useless in a city, other then being obnoxious and getting in the way. jeep- don't feel like spending more fixing my car then the MSRP itself... I have an old old old pickemup truck for the home depot runs and what not. but thats an early 90's pickup truck (94' f250).
*got that truck for a couple hundred dollars*

CALEMT

I think my next vehicle would be another pickup truck....I actually really like the Ram EcoDiesel

My next truck is gonna be a tow rig. Ram 2500 cummins. 4x4 of course.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Honolulu just called me, passed my medical! They said Orientation is Sat August 5th, Academy start Monday Aug 7th
Congrats!

Honolulu just called me, passed my medical! They said Orientation is Sat August 5th, Academy start Monday Aug 7th

Congrats, Jim! :)

CALEMT

Mohalo my friend. When you get established can I fly over stay with you and drink mai tai's and beer on the beach?