the 100% directionless thread

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Took my first Module exam in class today. Passed with an 84. Any ideas of how to memorize the 13 medications in EMT basic class? Menomics, that is?
Hon i have a few I'll bring down to you Monday when I get off. But the best idea is to study how they actually work. My kindle account has a pharm book you can look over

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
What are they? I can't think of half of that number for basic.
Off the top of my head... narcan (im/sq/in), asa, ntg (assist), albuterol (neb, not assist), atrovent (neb), charcoal, oral glucose, o2, epi 1:1000 (sq/im or epi pen), tupam, atropine (mk1 antidote kit)... and I'm missing a couple. I havent had that few drugs in years lol.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Hon i have a few I'll bring down to you Monday when I get off. But the best idea is to study how they actually work. My kindle account has a pharm book you can look over
It took me way too much time to remember that you two are dating hahaha. I was about to say "hitting on them new members are we?"

Anjel

Forum Angel
Flooding in Indy. Thank god for dryers at station.

Woah woah woah. Look what the Kat dragged in. Lol

Where have you been all my life!? How's USAF?

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Woah woah woah. Look what the Kat dragged in. Lol

Where have you been all my life!? How's USAF?

We are getting married in 9 days, so both doing pretty good. USAF is being his normal cranky self. Ready for the honeymoon, going to the southern Caribbean.
I've missed you guys!

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
Months without any intubations, and just as I schedule refresher OR time I have 8(!!) intubations in the past month, 3 of which have been RSIs. You'd think I was trying to rival @TransportJockey or something...

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
We are getting married in 9 days, so both doing pretty good. USAF is being his normal cranky self. Ready for the honeymoon, going to the southern Caribbean.
I've missed you guys!
Awesome, congrats!

I vote we start a petition to get USAF reinstated [emoji16]

Jason

Medic
Not sure if this is a good thread to place here, ... but I'd like to know...

Is anyone using magnets for Pacemakers and ICDs in the field? I use them at work in the hosp, but no one in my area for field work is using them. Just curious.
Thanks.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

Its been a day

Anjel

Forum Angel
e4adegyq.jpg

If I have to open this kit one more time this week, I'm gonna scream.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
e4adegyq.jpg

If I have to open this kit one more time this week, I'm gonna scream.
I haven't tubed anyone in a little while... I'll do it