the 100% directionless thread

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
ad0a0321-4ccd-783e.jpg

I got a bacon sundae. What have YOU got?

Now that looks good.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Annual CBTs...gag me. At least I'm on the clock this time.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Don't know what has been going on lately but the last 2 months have been outrageous with shootings in my area. There have been multiple "home boy ambulance" drop offs at the police stations, fire stations, hospitals, and ambulance stations. Along with many that were not dropped off.

There has also been alot of officer involved shootings recently along with robberies.

(for those of you who have never heard of "home boy ambulance" it's when someone gets shot and his/her friends get them in their car and take them to the police, fire, EMS station, or hospital. Once there they dump them out of the car and take off so they don't get in trouble and questioned by the police. We call it "home boy ambulance" because it's normally the "gangs" and "thugs" that do this.)

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
The bacon sundae was not great. Too much ice cream, not enough bacon. The balance between savory and sweet just wasn't there. I'm thinking it might have been beter with a decent ice cream, crumbles of bacon and a maple syrup or caramel sauce... But hey, it was bacon. So, it was still a win.

I'm sitting at work, trying to stay awake. It's been very "Q" word in my district. How are you all celebrating today?

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Don't know what has been going on lately but the last 2 months have been outrageous with shootings in my area. There have been multiple "home boy ambulance" drop offs at the police stations, fire stations, hospitals, and ambulance stations. Along with many that were not dropped off.

There has also been alot of officer involved shootings recently along with robberies.

(for those of you who have never heard of "home boy ambulance" it's when someone gets shot and his/her friends get them in their car and take them to the police, fire, EMS station, or hospital. Once there they dump them out of the car and take off so they don't get in trouble and questioned by the police. We call it "home boy ambulance" because it's normally the "gangs" and "thugs" that do this.)

And another: http://www.kesq.com/news/Palm-Sprin...ting/-/233092/15399942/-/q3sq0fz/-/index.html

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Back to the grind. 9 more days and I'm done with this stupid test.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
The bacon sundae was not great. Too much ice cream, not enough bacon. The balance between savory and sweet just wasn't there. I'm thinking it might have been beter with a decent ice cream, crumbles of bacon and a maple syrup or caramel sauce... But hey, it was bacon. So, it was still a win.

I'm sitting at work, trying to stay awake. It's been very "Q" word in my district. How are you all celebrating today?

Today, I'm sitting at work as the second out rig until midnight when the first out crew goes home. It's been extremely quiet here today.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
My 12 hour shift is over. I'm home now, sitting in the cool AC, enjoying a beer. My truck only had 2 calls today. An altered drunk guy and an SVT. I was lucky. Our beach trucks got hammered.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
San Jose California on the fourth of July. Not the worst place I've ever spent the holiday but definetly not feeling in the mood for fireworks. 1890 miles from where I really want to be when the sky flowers start going off :/

Achilles

Forum Moron
San Jose California on the fourth of July. Not the worst place I've ever spent the holiday but definetly not feeling in the mood for fireworks. 1890 miles from where I really want to be when the sky flowers start going off :/

Hey. thanks for the happy birthday, although you're not in in your hometown, hope you have a goo fourth. :)

bigbaldguy

Hey. thanks for the happy birthday, although you're not in in your hometown, hope you have a goo fourth. :)

Ew I hope there's no goo involved lol

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus

You do realize that anyone else would have just said 1900? :p:p:p

bigbaldguy

You do realize that anyone else would have just said 1900? :p:p:p

I mapped it from my hotel to the exact address on google maps :)