the 100% directionless thread

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Tupac lives! Haha

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajVGIRsKXdo[/YOUTUBE]

socalemt123

Forum Crew Member
I've spent the last 2 days in the hospital with pneumonia and sleep deprivation. And we are going on IV #7 at 0200.. I want to go home :(

On a positive note, I found out yesterday I got a full-time AMR job I interviewed for last week. I'm more than excited to get out of IFT and dispatch.. They also said they'd work entirely around my school schedule since I start a master's program in August. It's almost too good to be true :)

Epi-do

I see dead people
So sorry to hear about the hospital stay. I hope you are on the mend and get to go home soon! And, congrats on the new job!

Meursault

Organic Mechanic
This is an amazing idea, and I need to pitch it to my employer. http://hangoverheaven.com/how-it-works/

tl;dr Make a phone call in Vegas and a bus shows up to give you Zofran and a banana bag. Payment up front.

Now all we need to do is find a legal cover for "Chronic Pain Bus" and I'll never need to work a day in my life.

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
It's even better when there's six fire medics on scene harassing a medic intern

Oh, wonderful...that's worse than what I had, but at least they have funny 'staches.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Trying a sleep app for android.

I like it ready. It just told me to go to bed lol

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Trying a sleep app for android.

I like it ready. It just told me to go to bed lol

Geez look what I started!! According to the graph in mine I sleep like crap, constantly tossing and turning and waking up multiple times in the night.

With how jacked my circadian rhythm is between working so much and napping at work it makes sense but at the same time it makes me wonder if my mom is right and there's something else going on...

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Geez look what I started!! According to the graph in mine I sleep like crap, constantly tossing and turning and waking up multiple times in the night.

With how jacked my circadian rhythm is between working so much and napping at work it makes sense but at the same time it makes me wonder if my mom is right and there's something else going on...

Same here, it look like I'm always tossing and turning.

socalmedic

Mediocre at best

whats the name of the app?

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
guess who is a paramedic skills instructor now... THIS GUY! :rofl: may God be with us all.

Anjel

Forum Angel

According to mine I got 3 hours of deep sleep. And the rest light. Me and my fiance cant sleep in the same bed because I toss and turn.so much and snore.

The app recorded sound during the night and im wondering if I have obstructive sleep apnea.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
What is this sleep thing you guys speak of? Is it somesort of dark magic?

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Ugh, I'm really not in the mood to do the 60k mile service on my car today.

saskgirl

Forum Crew Member
Had a 77 year old woman in V tach on the weekend, she sat on her bed and chatted with us through the whole call, coded once we reached our rural hospital, got her back and to CCU. Just talked to her niece (our head nurse) and she's doing awesome. I love hearing things like that!

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Went all craycray today and got squaw bread on my sub for the first time. Yum. I think that will be my modus operandi from here on out.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader

medic417

The Truth Provider