the 100% directionless thread

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
guess who is a paramedic skills instructor now... THIS GUY! :rofl: may God be with us all.

Nice dude!

The app is called "Sleep Cycle".

So who might score a cool new per diem job within my agency? This guy! Still have all the application process and interviews but it sounds like it could be a really cool deal.

Tommerag

What day is it?
when was the chatroom changed? Apparently I need to come around more often lol

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
One of our EMT students got spit on face from a patient with HIV. Yay paperwork and medications and blood tests. Feel bad for her tho

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
Unexpected roomie tonight...6 yo with croup, stridorous on the other pillow. AC on, earbuds in, alarmset for 0500.

Long day tomorrow.

Anjel

Forum Angel
when was the chatroom changed? Apparently I need to come around more often lol

Theres no sensor and it is kinky. You can whip people. Me, aprz, and poetic had a good time.

But you cant fricken type "lol"

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Theres no sensor and it is kinky. You can whip people. Me, aprz, and poetic had a good time.

Yeah I know I was in there ghosting :) "super freak, super freak, she's super freaky!"

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Stalking more like it! Creeper! :ph34r:

I was performing my duties as a community leader proactively and with enthusiasm as stated in my job description.

Anjel

Forum Angel
How dare I ask a nurse if 98/60 is normal for the 300lb CHF, COPD, CAD pt that I am taking to a nursing home.

Got my head ripped off.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
How dare I ask a nurse if 98/60 is normal for the 300lb CHF, COPD, CAD pt that I am taking to a nursing home.

Got my head ripped off.

WHEN WILL YOU EVER LEARN THAT YOUR JOB IS TO DRIVE HIM TO THE HOSPITAL. Questions are superfluous.

Shut up and drive. Duh.

Anjel

Forum Angel
WHEN WILL YOU EVER LEARN THAT YOUR JOB IS TO DRIVE HIM TO THE HOSPITAL. Questions are superfluous.

Shut up and drive. Duh.

Apparently lol my bad.

She told me that wasn't low. It within normal limits.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anjel

Forum Angel
Right! Which is what I was trying to find out. Lol

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
Right! Which is what I was trying to find out. Lol

Hey, at least she knew something about the patient. I've been dealing with this nursing home where the nurses know absolutely nothing and call 911 for everything.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Just submitted my official letter of interest for per diem/on call SAR Intermediate on my agency's new joint team with the SO here.

:beerchug: to continuing my busy schedule after school ends.

If I get lucky enough to be selected it sounds like I will be able to jump to medic if I get that full time ground medic spot and make it through my FTO period.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Just submitted my official letter of interest for per diem/on call SAR Intermediate on my agency's new joint team with the SO here.

:beerchug: to continuing my busy schedule after school ends.

If I get lucky enough to be selected it sounds like I will be able to jump to medic if I get that full time ground medic spot and make it through my FTO period.

Coolio, let me know how it goes bud.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
You forgot how to type lol in the chat room?

Code:
l = l
L = L

lol = lol
LOL = LOL
*whip*

Anjel

Forum Angel
Nananana nananana na na na na na.

I don't wanna be a chicken, I don't wanna be a duck so I shake my butt. *clap clap clap*

Come on Rob....your turn.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Nananana nananana na na na na na.

I don't wanna be a chicken, I don't wanna be a duck so I shake my butt. *clap clap clap*

Come on Rob....your turn.

Chicken_Dancing.gif