the 100% directionless thread

JPINFV

Gadfly

rmabrey

Forum Asst. Chief
I was online when the accident occurred. Totally sucks.

Sent using the Tapatalk app!

I only knew him from medical calls he was on, but a nice kid. Several coworkers knew him well and left work. It was a rough night.

Last edited by a moderator:

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Best keep the adrenaline handy mate :D

Also is it too much to ask for people to use their turn signals in the parking lot?

And is it weird to think of asking the checkout chick out?

Nope. Did it a bunch of times. I had the advantage of working with them, though :cool:

ARose

Forum Lieutenant
They keep testing the tones...I have no idea why but I do know that it keeps scaring my dog enough that she farts.
It's gonna be a long night folks, let's hope most of its spent on the truck and away from my gassy dog.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I forgot how bad the stomach flu sucks.

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
Midterms for the 6 units of GIS done! Sociology homework done for the week! Spending the next 3 days taking a 1 unit short course on SAR GIS; second time taking it with an instructor who is a friend of mine... taking it only for the easy unit and to "harvest" the college for GIS Students who want to come play in my backyard.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Did you forget... Or simply choose not to remember?

I'm guessing chose not to remember. I am being painfully reminded as we speak though. <_<

JPINFV

Gadfly
You're telling me you've never done anything stupid enough to get yourself killed?

Not like that, and definitely not with my father would would be smart enough not to allow me to do something that stupid. Maybe I've lived a sheltered life, but I'm seriously seeing how anyone could have thought that was a good idea. Now, if they're going down half a block at a speed where if something happens the guy on the back can just step off relatively safely, then sure. Something tells me that the father was driving at a pretty good clip when that accident occurred.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
You're telling me you've never done anything stupid enough to get yourself killed?

In my case, I think it needs to be rephrased to, "I've never done anything smart enough not to get killed."
:wacko:

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Last edited by a moderator:

socalmedic

Mediocre at best

I am alive today only by the grace of God. I have done many of stupid things in my day.

Anjel

Forum Angel
I am alive today only by the grace of God. I have done many of stupid things in my day.

Shhhh don't let cindigo hear you say that.

Sasha

Forum Chief
*cindigo