the 100% directionless thread

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
If I call one of you to bail me out of jail, just do it, no questions asked.

Deal, but if I do you have to do something for me....how big is your trunk and do you own a shovel?

Anjel

Forum Angel
Tomorrow I'll be going out to the local community college to yell at some academic counselors. If I call one of you to bail me out of jail, just do it, no questions asked.

Well I'm the closest. I work 10 to 6. So plan ahead

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Tomorrow I'll be going out to the local community college to yell at some academic counselors. If I call one of you to bail me out of jail, just do it, no questions asked.
Jail or the pound?

I always thought badgers were handled by Animal Control Officers.:p

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Passed trauma written exam with flying colors!! Now to pass the practicals :ph34r:

Veneficus

Forum Chief
Passed trauma written exam with flying colors!! Now to pass the practicals :ph34r:

Congrats on making through the traumatic experience.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Haven't heard from Hockey or HotelCo. Maybe they didn't get their one phone call.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Haven't heard from Hockey or HotelCo. Maybe they didn't get their one phone call.

Takes a while for pepper spray and taser to wear off, don't worry they'll call when they come around :)

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown is just browning around, whatever a Brown is ....

Mrs Brown is out of the house for an hour or two, hmm Brown wonders what Brown can get up to .....

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Thinking about going back into the Marines... someone talk some sense into me. :wacko:

Crazy badger

ermey.jpg

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
confused?

LOL! It's OK, a good number of people around here have running jokes and enjoy being funny. Read about ten pages or so of this thread and you will figure out how it is. ( for this thread).B)

8jimi8

CFRN
Code:
This motivates me... lol

Well if you are into invasions on false pretenses and killing brown people, go for it.

Veneficus

Forum Chief
Thinking about going back into the Marines... someone talk some sense into me. :wacko:

I once saw a bumper sticker that said:

"The marines already have a few good men...

...navy Corpsmen."

Be a shame to waste all that paramedic training in the marines.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief

4am(ish) wake up.
Being yelled at for no reason.
30 second shower time in either freezing or burning hot showers.
Can't go to the bathroom till lights out without getting in trouble.
Crappy food made by the chow-tards.
Soda burns the crap out of you if you DO manage to get some.
No matter how much you eat, you're always hungry.
You get forced a crap ton of food on your tray, and you get in trouble for not finishing it on time.
Marching for endless hours in the hot sun or cold rain.
Doing your shift for fire-watch, then woken up for a second shift as punishment for what someone else did.
Being forced to shave dry, against the grain, because another recruit was stupid enough to try and skip out of shaving.
Always referring to yourself in the 3rd person with "This recruit"
Spending your whole day waiting for mail-call, IF they allow you to get mail, and hoping that you get even ONE letter, and hoping beyond all hope that it doesn't have a picture or food in it.
Having to take a crap infront of other guys with no stall doors, and sometimes no walls.

AND seeing people (or being)
Get an M16 to the side of the face.
Pushed down the ladder-well by a DI
Pushed in to a rifle-rack by a DI.
Hit/choked out by a DI.

Being physically and mentally harassed until you're a shell of a person where all you do is wake up, march, yell "KILL" every other word, and go to sleep for an hour until it's your turn to wake up for fire-watch.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJoeGvn6MAY[/youtube]

You can have it if you want... I learned my lesson the first time.

Last edited by a moderator: