the 100% directionless thread

JPINFV

Gadfly
Damn, I just realized I missed a troll thread supposively from Orange County.

EMS/LEO505

Forum Lieutenant
Damn, I just realized I missed a troll thread supposively from Orange County.

dont you just hate when you do that? lol

EMS/LEO505

Forum Lieutenant
Got my ship out date! April 30th 2011!!!

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I hate trying to get transcripts from colleges (official ones) and a new social security card. Stupid... at least I've got them, so I am all set for heading out on Sunday

JPINFV

Gadfly
I don't know why I try. I'm getting into an argument with someone on JEMS Facebook page because he's arguing for bicarb as a first line cardiac arrest treatment for out-of-hospital arrest because he's had 2 saves (apparently walk out of the hospital saves). Oh, evidence contrary only counts if it's a prehospital study.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I don't know why I try. I'm getting into an argument with someone on JEMS Facebook page because he's arguing for bicarb as a first line cardiac arrest treatment for out-of-hospital arrest because he's had 2 saves (apparently walk out of the hospital saves). Oh, evidence contrary only counts if it's a prehospital study.

That's why a lot of hte time I don't bother on the FB pages...
Does he think that pre-hospital is special medicine that contradicts everything that's proven in medicine?

TacoMEDIC

Forum Crew Member

Just let him be. He clearly knows everything :rolleyes:

CAO

Forum Lieutenant

Bah...I've got to go back and read over that again. Getting fuzzy.

I'll be glad when we actually get to the cardiac section of my class and we'll go over it more in depth.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
I wonder if TacoMEDIC knows BurritoAmbo?

Extra guacamole stat :D

Good morning Holy Tortilla, BurritoAmbo is Code Red sauce to you with a known narcatco cheese OD. Vitals currently.......blah blah blah......any questionadilla or orders?

No questionadillas or orders.

BurritoAmbo clear, Ole!!!!

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader

Tincanfireman

Airfield Operations
That they did.

But this thing is going to seven games! >:-( At least it better!

I believe winning four games in a Best of 7 series means the Yankees get to start the Christmas shopping early. I've heard they are hoping Santa brings them an offense...:p

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Good morning Holy Tortilla, BurritoAmbo is Code Red sauce to you with a known narcatco cheese OD. Vitals currently.......blah blah blah......any questionadilla or orders?

No questionadillas or orders.

BurritoAmbo clear, Ole!!!!

Someone had waaay to much time on there hands! ;) LOL!!!