the 100% directionless thread

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
So it's currently 3am. I can't get to sleep, so I thought I'd say hi to everyone on Life. HI!;)

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
So it's currently 3am. I can't get to sleep, so I thought I'd say hi to everyone on Life. HI!;)

Hello there who am I speaking to; one of the doctors or nurses? Yes hi there, it's Dr Brown speaking ... listen I work with the helicopter emergency medical services .....

Last edited by a moderator:

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
I am off the Luddington to have some fun in the sand!!! woot!!!

Aprz

The New Beach Medic

DaniGrrl

Forum Lieutenant
Tomorrow is an odd class that the college makes everyone take that the EMS director said they hijacked with their own curriculum and then Emergency Vehicles & Communications. Tues through Thurs are A&P and EMT-Basic.

I've been out of school for 15 years, I'm so excited to go back. I'm totally geeking out.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Tomorrow is an odd class that the college makes everyone take that the EMS director said they hijacked with their own curriculum and then Emergency Vehicles & Communications. Tues through Thurs are A&P and EMT-Basic.

I've been out of school for 15 years, I'm so excited to go back. I'm totally geeking out.
Are you required to take the A&P w/ the EMT-B class?! Or are you taking it as an extra? Or are you going after an EMS degree? That's pretty cool.

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief

Do you get to do a lab with cadavers or kitties?

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Actually had a decent night's sleep last night. I still woke up in the middle, but got nearly 8 hours.

BTW, how the heck does one hyper extend their arm while sleeping?

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Phew, now that I find the right thread to post this on LOL! :D

Brown has decided if things go well with this very nice girl he has met that he will marry her, do they make an orange jumpsuit with "GROOM" written on the back in big green letters?

Also my alternate personality is leaking every where .... Lifeguard November niner zero one november bravo request direct foxtrot mike golf thereafter vectoring for GPS 34 to four sierra delta, standard missed approach thence direct india november delta if able and refile for flight level three seven zero.

... sounds like I had a stroke or something

Anyway, Brown needs sleep before he dies, night night, who wants to come read me a bedtime story??

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Phew, now that I find the right thread to post this on LOL! :D

Brown has decided if things go well with this very nice girl he has met that he will marry her, do they make an orange jumpsuit with "GROOM" written on the back in big green letters?

What happened to the Mrs. Brown we were talking about several weeks back...............:glare:

And I suppose next you will want an orange jumpsuit with BRIDE on the back? Some people are never satisfied. Always wanting more and more.......tsk tsk tsk.:rolleyes:

lol

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
So when are we gonna see someone with the screen name MrsBrown? :p

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
And I suppose next you will want an orange jumpsuit with BRIDE on the back? Some people are never satisfied. Always wanting more and more.......tsk tsk tsk.:rolleyes:

Hey shut up not at all bloody hell you think I am some sort of weirdo or something, man ....

*Brown slinks off and grumbles to himself in the corner

As for asking for more, is it too much to ask to get a freaking cardiac arrest these days oh my god enough with the ischaemic changes on 12 ECG I mean gah! ... hang on, Ambulance Oscar 5, yes, yes, ok, priority one, nine echo you say, oh, downgrade, code twenty six .... righto, still a p1? I see, ok, priority four ....

So when are we gonna see someone with the screen name MrsBrown?

Depends how much of a sarchastic mood she is in at the time I want to propose :D

Anyway, work calls ....

*Brown away! :ph34r:

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
I don't know what's gotten into me, but I've actually cooked something for 2 days in a row. And by cooking, I mean actually using something other than the microwave. Before you guys ask, yes, I did manage to burn myself a few times getting stuff out of the oven, but not bad. Hrmm, wonder if I can start using the grill next? Nah, I'd probably set the house on fire. ;)

8jimi8

CFRN
signed up for the FREE PEPP course. Thanks Linuss!

8jimi8

CFRN
Funk Yah! I have an interview tomorrow at Heart Hospital of Austin, ICU. These people are number 1 in the state for cardiovascular surgery!