the 100% directionless thread

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Really? In the woods or on an air/speedball field? I'm finding there are quite a few other players here. I played for 7yrs and still have my PE ego8.

The time I have the most fun is when I have a case of paint being shot at me in a 5 second period. (Speedball). But I still play woodsball as well.

I play stock class (pump with 12grams) for the extra challenge, and even then it's not much of one after you've been playing for 7 years.

mct601

RN/NRP
The time I have the most fun is when I have a case of paint being shot at me in a 5 second period. (Speedball). But I still play woodsball as well.

I play stock class (pump with 12grams) for the extra challenge, and even then it's not much of one after you've been playing for 7 years.

Yea speedball was at it's best when ramping was at 15bps. Now it's 10.5bps and the format is horrible, which is why I decided to call it quits for now. I still occasionally go into the woods with my friends to screw around. It's funny seeing how intimidated grown people can be of a paintball gun :p

VFFforpeople

Forum Captain
I have been playing paintball for 9 years, started with a spyder compact, and moved to the TL PLus, now I have my shutter and wont change out to anything lol. Woodsball will always be my favorite.I have played some speed but I could never get into the grove. I like stalking and ambushing my prey lol.

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
Never thought I'd hear myself say this... But I miss school, this having nothing to do bit kinda sucks... Oh well that'll be fixed in a week.

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
So, I decided to try twitter for a week, just to check it out. Today is day one and I'm already bored with it.

Sasha

Forum Chief
So, I decided to try twitter for a week, just to check it out. Today is day one and I'm already bored with it.

Kinda like facebook and myspace?

I always wonder how people could be so entertained and addicted to those things...

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
Kinda like facebook and myspace?

I always wonder how people could be so entertained and addicted to those things...

I use Facebook to keep up with friends who live out of the area. That's about the only good use for it.

Tincanfireman

Airfield Operations
I have seen so many friendships and relationships damaged by both of the major "social networking" sites that I refuse to play. Life's complicated enough... ^_^

tydek07

Forum Captain
What happens when it reads something "abnormal" and the person starts freaking out about it?

Then they call 911, duh :p

"But the nintendo wii said something was wrong with me"

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief

Tincanfireman

Airfield Operations
What happens when it reads something "abnormal" and the person starts freaking out about it?

If it's like my old NES 64, you try to hit a mushroom and get a one up before you die, then come back to try again...:p

NVBowhunter

Forum Probie
Its hot as hell and Im beginning to tire of summers in the Mojave, 14 years is way too long. Cant wait to go back to Roan MT TN

phabib

Forum Lieutenant
I'm in Cairo now. Obama just spoke at Cairo University. That was his best speech thus far.

NESDMEDIC

Forum Crew Member
Have to say goodbye to an old friend tommorrow morning at 10:00 AM. A golden retriever who has faithfully been by my families side for 19 years and has grown up with our three children. She has gotten cancer and has to be put down. Sad day tommorrow.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
I'm in Cairo now. Obama just spoke at Cairo University. That was his best speech thus far.

Not saying much. He's charismatic.

He's just a present day Kennedy... all show but little substance yet.

Last edited by a moderator: