the 100% directionless thread

Afflixion

Forum Captain
I'm pissed off right when I was getting ready to goto bed we got mortared and had to wait around in the bunker for 3 hours! now I got to be up in a couple hours and no sleep...I'm going to bed.

VFFforpeople

Forum Captain
Had a small veg. fire yesterday...cardiac this morning..and I am excited for medic school!

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief
i just realized that i've been wearing my undies inside out all day.

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief
:unsure:

And how did that revelation come about?

peeing and i saw that they were wrong. only took me 4 trips to the bathroom. i'm a big kid now!!!!

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief
4 trips to change them to the correct way? Wow amber, you are big! :p

i didn't change them back, are you crazy. it was 4 trips till i realized it

Sasha

Forum Chief
I guess women's panties are more comfortable inside out?

Not something I'm willing to try...

There's no difference either way.. especially if they're cotton.

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief
I guess women's panties are more comfortable inside out?

Not something I'm willing to try...

yeah sasha's right.....good ole cotten undies from walmart. lol.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
So... my first Saturday off in a while, I usually go to play paintball, but I just felt lazy today...

VFFforpeople

Forum Captain
Oh. Out here we call those wildfires. Unless they are real small, then they are grass or brush fires.

200 posts!!

Also, ya it was only 1acre, nothing big so just a grass fire. Getting some lightning though..last year had 157 fires from it all spread over the county and outlying area. See how it turns out this time around.

mct601

RN/NRP
So... my first Saturday off in a while, I usually go to play paintball, but I just felt lazy today...

Really? In the woods or on an air/speedball field? I'm finding there are quite a few other players here. I played for 7yrs and still have my PE ego8.