the 100% directionless thread

Medic744

Forum Captain
Just woke up and fed my son who is asleep again on my shoulder and drinking my morning java trying to get motivated to clean and pack for my shift tomorrow

Sasha

Forum Chief
So I'm officially a member of Blackberry Users Anonymous. I just got the Storm on Friday and the thing has become my constant companion. My neck hurts from looking down at the screen constantly.

Second

Forum Lieutenant
So I'm officially a member of Blackberry Users Anonymous. I just got the Storm on Friday and the thing has become my constant companion. My neck hurts from looking down at the screen constantly.

they make a pill for that you know...

jtb_E10

Forum Crew Member

Good luck with your storm..I had one and had to send it back 3 times...kept freezing up and randomly shutting off on me in the middle of an email or text....I ended up getting a curve....although i hear verizon is coming out with a new storm in a year or so and i may have to check that one out...hopefully whatever kinks i had will be worked out by then...

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
I'm sticking with my iPhone.

Just upgraded to 3.0 (I'm using T-Mobile) and it seems a lot more snappy.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Good luck with your storm..I had one and had to send it back 3 times...kept freezing up and randomly shutting off on me in the middle of an email or text....I ended up getting a curve....although i hear verizon is coming out with a new storm in a year or so and i may have to check that one out...hopefully whatever kinks i had will be worked out by then...

I find it only freezes up when you try to do a lot of things really quick. No big, I like the phone enough where the minor set back of freezing momentarily doesn't really bug me.

jtb_E10

Forum Crew Member
I find it only freezes up when you try to do a lot of things really quick. No big, I like the phone enough where the minor set back of freezing momentarily doesn't really bug me.

Thats good! Welcome to the Crackberry family!

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
I like the phone I have now.

zackphone.jpg

PS: Watching Dog the Bounty Hunter.

Last edited by a moderator:

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
I like the phone I have now.

zackphone.jpg

PS: Watching Dog the Bounty Hunter.

Sometimes I miss those phones, along with the old bag phones. At least they could reach out and touch a tower.

ClarkKent

Forum Lieutenant

ChargerGirl

Forum Crew Member
i studied my you know what off for my anatomy test and i got a c. i just want to cry but im soo angry. and tomorrow i have my lab test which i neglected so i could get a higher grade on this test. bah. and the weather is so nice. i just want to go to the beach. i should give up nursing pre reqs and become a life guard

Afflixion

Forum Captain
So theres been a sand storm here for the last 3 days and it supposed to last for another 2... The barber completely messed up my hair cut could've guessed that one when he started cutting before I told him how i wanted my hair cut... Wow today sucks...

On a side note what are some of your views on paying a barber if s/he completely messes up your hair? I paid but I was very upset about it...

Last edited by a moderator:

ChargerGirl

Forum Crew Member
sandstorm?! crazy! i've had horrible haircuts in the past and i still pay. my bf has had razor burns and blood drawn and he still pays. haha

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
I'm po'd.

I'm fairly confident someone took my EKG book. It never leaves my backpack unless it's to go on my bed to read. It's not on or under the bed. Not in my house. Not in my car. Not in my parents house.

Just POOF, gone. AND IT'S BRIGHT ORANGE!

NJN

The Young One
I'm po'd.

I'm fairly confident someone took my EKG book. It never leaves my backpack unless it's to go on my bed to read. It's not on or under the bed. Not in my house. Not in my car. Not in my parents house.

Just POOF, gone. AND IT'S BRIGHT ORANGE!

Did you write your name in it?

Medic744

Forum Captain
I swear the top three things that go missing because people just take them are school books, phone chargers, and food. Really some people just help themselves to anything.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I swear the top three things that go missing because people just take them are school books, phone chargers, and food. Really some people just help themselves to anything.

You forgot shears and stethoscopes

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
I was cleaning out my car last week, i found 4 pairs of shears underneath and between the seats!! And i thought everyone was stealing them from me. GUESS NOT :p