the 100% directionless thread

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Yes! Aced my ACLS final exam. Tomorrow I have my ACLS Megacode, final tested scenario for Cardiac, and my first tested Statics station for class

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
PAPA, I like it when you call me big PAPA. (That's how I remember the VF/Pulseless VT algorithm.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
PAPA, I like it when you call me big PAPA. (That's how I remember the VF/Pulseless VT algorithm.

Please explain that one, I'm confused :p

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
PAPA= Pressor, Anti-arrhythmic, Pressor, Anti-arrhythmic B)

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief
i made a 94 on my A&P2 lab midterm, HOORAY!!!

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Passed ACLS Megacode and Tested Cardiac scenario today! Had to put off Statics till monday.

Next hurdle is Cardiac written final on Monday, GI/GU written final on Tues, 2x statics tests on Monday, and the Dynamic test on Tuesday. I can't wait for Weds, it's our last day before internship

flhtci01

Forum Captain
Was suppose to get off at 1900 yesterday, thought I had it made at 1830. :) Just finished turning over a IFT, 1 3/4 drive back to quarters, finish the PCR and out the door. WRONG! Didn't make it back to quarters, got another IFT 2 hours in the opposite direction. :sad: It's now 0200 and I am headed to bed. -_-

NESDMEDIC

Forum Crew Member
Dang another blizzard watch for tonight through Tuesday. 9 inches of snow or more with 40 mph winds. Certainly hope that a couple hours north of me aren't included in this they have enough to contend with, with the flooding going on.

WarDance

Forum Lieutenant
Monday's forecast:
"Wind chills may approach -15F."

I can't wait! Especially because only one jacket of mine will fit over the exceedingly large cast on my arm! That jacket also happens to be a really crappy north face fleece!

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
ugh studying is really geting old

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Want to write my 8-12 page paper on Odyssey instead? I will study for you!

No thanks, had to do one of those for AP English in HS... one was more than enough.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Want to write my 8-12 page paper on Odyssey instead? I will study for you!

I hate page requirements. I'd much rather word requirements. It's so easy to pad the word count. "It is" "Can not" "Will not." instead of "It's" "Can't" and "Won't"

apagea99

Forum Lieutenant
Grrr......I stopped drinking coffee again. I figure I have to do it anyway before I go to boot camp, but it's making me nuts to not have my caffeine! I'm a sad panda.

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
I have needed coffee and coke in enormous quantities over the past few days. 5-7 hours sleep in 72 hours. I am not a perky guy right now.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Passed Cardiac final!

imurphy

Forum Captain
Go to CVS. Caffine suppliments! Got me through many a long shift!

Sasha

Forum Chief
ICK!!! Those things make me sick! Now, off to take a nap...

Too sick to sleep? I think that's the way they're supposed to work.

WarDance

Forum Lieutenant
I hate page requirements. I'd much rather word requirements. It's so easy to pad the word count. "It is" "Can not" "Will not." instead of "It's" "Can't" and "Won't"

It's even worse when you come from a background that encouraged you to be brief but to the point with writing. I can say ALOT in 4 pages that might take someone else 8.

Last night I had to do some manipulations so my paper would be long enough because I was starting to repeat myself!

Speaking of caffeine I just realized that my job for the summer puts the kids on a sugar free, caffeine free diet. I hope the instructors don't have to follow that or I will be one mean person all the time! Coffee keeps me happy!