the 100% directionless thread

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Ringback. Not ring tone. When you call someone and instead of the normal phone sound while you're waiting for them to pick up out hear a song

Last edited by a moderator:

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Nope, I say ringtone too. Or if you insist on having them, at least put the flipping phone on silent. Nothing like having some dumbarses phone start blaring "Closer" by NIN while picking up Nana for her doctor's appointment.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhesv_tj3w0&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Some of my kids, being totally annoying, hillarious goofballs. Stick around for the whole time, the punch line is in the last 30 seconds.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
No, usal, the caller hears it. Over the line. Not emitted from the actual phone

usalsfyre

You have my stapler

Yes, I understand. I was merely stating my distaste extends to ringtones as well as ring backs.

Looking back I didn't really acknowledge that out-loud lol.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Some of my kids, being totally annoying, hillarious goofballs. Stick around for the whole time, the punch line is in the last 30 seconds.
Edit: never mind... I need to finish watching before going off half-cocked.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

Just a guess, but I think he got that point and just extended it to music ringtones as well.

I have a music ringtone but idk the last time I heard it, my phone is always on vibrate.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

Anjel

Forum Angel
Anjel is going to download christmas music as my ringtone and BACK!

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Got to tackle a 5150 patient and give a homeless man "urban outdoors man" a bottle of cold water and a nice size lunch for his birthday. All in all it's been a pretty good day.

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
Nope, I say ringtone too. Or if you insist on having them, at least put the flipping phone on silent. Nothing like having some dumbarses phone start blaring "Closer" by NIN while picking up Nana for her doctor's appointment.

Thus why we are supposed to have personal phones on vibrate while on duty.

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
My hubby is headed down there. It's the one and only "business trip" the citizens of the Commonwealth of Northern Virginia send him on. And I think it's funded by a vendor.

Hmm. Which vendor? Im not going to any of the sessions as I dont have time this year. I do plan on going thru the exhibition hall to look at all the toys.

JPINFV

Gadfly
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14LpxQWDlAg[/youtube]

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhesv_tj3w0&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

I'm confused was this supposed to be punishment lol I don't think they get it.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Anjel is going to download christmas music as my ringtone and BACK!

Haha. Mine is deck the halls. It rang Monday and my partner stared at me for a moment and then was like "OH COME ON!!! Really?! It's not even THANKSGIVING!!!!!"

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

Sasha

Forum Chief
I'm sitting in bed eating the rest of my cold stone and watching the nanny because I can't sleep. Yay.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Isn't it like 0400 there?